Mike Huckabee Leaves Fox News To Explore 2016 Presidential Bid

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee will leave Fox News and announce whether he will run for the Republican presidential nomination by late spring, a statement from him said on Saturday night.

"Tonight I will do more than just say goodnight. I will say goodbye. This is the last edition of 'Huckabee' on the Fox News Channel," Huckabee's statement said, citing his looming decision on whether to enter the 2016 presidential race as the cause for the departure.

He had been hosting the political commentary show "Huckabee" on Fox News for more than six years. On speculation that he would enter the race for president, Huckabee said that because he couldn't rule out a run, he would leave Fox. By leaving the network now, Huckabee frees himself up to pursue office without conflict over his place in the media.

More: Mike Huckabee Leaves Fox News Will Make Decision On 2016 Campaign By Spring

Huckabee has zero chance of becoming president. I am very surprised that he thinks otherwise.

He probability won't get the nomination but who knows, he might get tapped to be VP on a ticket. At a minimum he will debate the important issues facing America from a realistic and moral viewpoint, and help bring to light the long list of disasters that this radical presidency and its policies have brought about nationally and internationally.

He seems to be a very articulate, rational, and likeable person, unlike this cocky arrogant asshole we have in office now.

The Huckster is a religious moron!

Much less of a radical ideologue and dangerous to America and the world than the guy we currently have in office.
Obama's reputation is going to be difficult for the Right to live with in years to come, after they've tried so hard to sabotage him.

Quite the opposite. Republicans couldn't do anything with the media acting as Obama's shield. But Obama has lied and betrayed so much that the media can no longer cover for him. That's why most Democrats are starting to disassociate themselves from him.

Hannity told you that did he?

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee will leave Fox News and announce whether he will run for the Republican presidential nomination by late spring, a statement from him said on Saturday night.

"Tonight I will do more than just say goodnight. I will say goodbye. This is the last edition of 'Huckabee' on the Fox News Channel," Huckabee's statement said, citing his looming decision on whether to enter the 2016 presidential race as the cause for the departure.

He had been hosting the political commentary show "Huckabee" on Fox News for more than six years. On speculation that he would enter the race for president, Huckabee said that because he couldn't rule out a run, he would leave Fox. By leaving the network now, Huckabee frees himself up to pursue office without conflict over his place in the media.

More: Mike Huckabee Leaves Fox News Will Make Decision On 2016 Campaign By Spring

Huckabee has zero chance of becoming president. I am very surprised that he thinks otherwise.

He probability won't get the nomination but who knows, he might get tapped to be VP on a ticket. At a minimum he will debate the important issues facing America from a realistic and moral viewpoint, and help bring to light the long list of disasters that this radical presidency and its policies have brought about nationally and internationally.

He seems to be a very articulate, rational, and likeable person, unlike this cocky arrogant asshole we have in office now.

Sure he will. He said the reason we have had school shootings is because when we stopped forced prayer in schools, God got pissed off and doesn't protect the kiddies any more.

And Obama sat in a church that called 9-11 America's chicken's coming home to roost. Preaching morality harmless and certainly less dangerous than putting someone like Obama in power who essentially hates America and what it stands for.

Much less of a radical ideologue and dangerous to America and the world than the guy we currently have in office.
Obama's reputation is going to be difficult for the Right to live with in years to come, after they've tried so hard to sabotage him.

Quite the opposite. Republicans couldn't do anything with the media acting as Obama's shield. But Obama has lied and betrayed so much that the media can no longer cover for him. That's why most Democrats are starting to disassociate themselves from him.

Nah, even Democrats are staying away from Obama now, like he's got syphilis.

Sure he will. He said the reason we have had school shootings is because when we stopped forced prayer in schools, God got pissed off and doesn't protect the kiddies any more.

And Obama sat in a church that called 9-11 America's chicken's coming home to roost. Preaching morality harmless and certainly less dangerous than putting someone like Obama in power who essentially hates America and what it stands for.

Again with the "OBAMA HATES AMERICA" crap. I do hope all your clown car occupants remember to make that statement often. You do know that crazy statements like that are why crazy right wingers are known as........well........CRAZY.

Again I ask, where did you get that bit of information? I know it was either Hannity or rush, so just own up to it.

Again with the "OBAMA HATES AMERICA" crap. I do hope all your clown car occupants remember to make that statement often. You do know that crazy statements like that are why crazy right wingers are known as........well........CRAZY.

It's obvious that Obama hates America and wants to "transform" it. He said so himself and is on schedule in doing so. Been keeping up with the fake "race riots" recently?

Again I ask, where did you get that bit of information? I know it was either Hannity or rush, so just own up to it.

What information are you talking about. It's obvious every time Obama lies and fucks up the media steps in to cover up. The jig is up and the November elections proved it. That's why Obama has now gone rogue now with his insane executive actions.

It's obvious that Obama hates America and wants to "transform" it. He said so himself and is on schedule in doing so. Been keeping up with the fake "race riots" recently?

So.....ahh.....who was it that told you that most Democrats are disassociating themselves from Obama? Please keep up with the whole Obama hating America thingey. We want everyone to know just how crazy the right still is.

What information are you talking about. It's obvious every time Obama lies and fucks up the media steps in to cover up. The jig is up and the November elections proved it. That's why Obama has now gone rogue now with his insane executive actions.

That's what I like to hear. CRANK UP THE CRAZY AND RIP OFF THE KNOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Huckabee is as nutty as Pat Robertson and Rick Santorum. None of these religious clowns will ever be president.
Thats about what they said in reference to JFK...

Not quite. He was the first and only Catholic to become president, so they were concerned that he would let the pope tell him what to do. Still a religious thing, but not quite the same as some voice that Huckabee claims tells him what to do.

Huckabee is as nutty as Pat Robertson and Rick Santorum. None of these religious clowns will ever be president.

Not quite. He was the first and only Catholic to become president, so they were concerned that he would let the pope tell him what to do. Still a religious thing, but not quite the same as some voice that Huckabee claims tells him what to do.
No, it is exactly the same skein of thought. The 'religious boogeyman" runs rampant in the progressives. The funny thing is, Huckabee is further left than center.

Who cares if he runs? The world got a little better tonight. We no longer have to listen to paint dry on Saturdays.

Most of these people, almost all of them, know they will not be nominated for the Presidency. What they will get are donations from niche groups in exchange for promoting a specific agenda's and issue as they travel around the country "campaigning" on tax exempt donated funds as they sell books for an added bonus income. They will travel first class and stay in the best hotels and use campaign funds for everything from clothing, haircuts and limo's to expensive meals and pedicures. Non issue's that no one cares about will be brought to the forefront of attention as these weasels promote agenda's and issue's dictated to. Mr. Huckster will be the standard bearer for the Christians and anti abortion folks. They will give him a life of luxury while he performs the hard task of talking about stuff they like to hear about.

He won't take it. He has done everything within his power to alienate the voting public. The problem that he faces is that he has spent six years pretty much hooked up to a small portion of people that more or less have views that support his own and often mirror his own. He is either in denial, has forgotten, is lying through his teeth or is flat out stupid about what he has said and done.
Are you talking about the largest news organization in the United States?

Weeeeeeee! That's impressive. The LARGEST news organization in the a United. States!!!

It ain't FOX.....nor is it News Corp. other than that...you made a great point.

Based upon the TV news viewership FOXNew is the as large as the next 3 combined. Whether you want to admit it or not.
Fox News Dominates Cable News Ratings In 2014 MSNBC Tumbles

NETWORK AVERAGES (in millions)

Primetime

Adults 25-54 Fox News 309,000 (up 2%) CNN 187,000 (even) MSNBC 174,000 (down 17%) HLN 118,000 (down 16%)

Total Viewers Fox News 1.779 million (even) MSNBC 600,000 (down 8%) CNN 528,000 (down 8%) HLN 337,000 (down 16%)

Total-Day

Adults 25-54 Fox News 216,000 (down 4%) CNN 127,000 (down 4%) MSNBC 110,000 (down 17%) HLN 106,000 (down 6%)

Total Viewers Fox News 1.058 million (down 4%) CNN 402,000 (down 3%) MSNBC 350,000 (down 12%) HLN 259,000 (down 13%)

Source: Nielsen ("most current": Dec. 30, 2013-Dec. 26, 2014)

Cable news network viewership? Sure. Largest news organization? No. Idiot.

Yet the far left was so scared of the Catholics that LBJ banned churches from being able to donate to political campaigns in fears of the far left religion from being unseated..

Forum List

Back