Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'

Mike (whom I like) just lost any chance for the nomination.

I used to like Beyoncé's music, but her latest is pure filth. You might want to check out the lyrics before bashing Huckabee for saying that Obama's are wrong to let their young daughters listen to it.

I used to like Beyoncé's music, but her latest is pure filth. You might want to check out the lyrics before bashing Huckabee for saying that Obama's are wrong to let their young daughters listen to it.

Why is Huckabee listening to Beyonce's music? Maybe it's cleaner that reading the Old Testament.

"Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'"

The arrogance of most conservatives is remarkable, but not surprising – along with the inability of most on the right to just mind their own business.

"Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'"

The arrogance of most conservatives is remarkable, but not surprising – along with the inability of most on the right to just mind their own business.

I agree. Huckabee would probably like to have a hidden camera w/audio in Beyonce's bedroom.

Why is Huckabee listening to Beyonce's music? Maybe it's cleaner that reading the Old Testament.

You don't have to listen to it if you actually talk to people. A lot of people are talking about the drastic change in Beyoncé's music and most I've heard don't think it's for the better. Unless you live in a cave, you've probably heard she has gone the way of some of the nasty ass rap and it's vulgar. If you listen to some stations that play her music, the nasty stuff is bleeped out, but you know something was bleeped even if you don't hear it.

Huckabee is a public figure and no doubt keeps up on current news in politics and entertainment. I think many are discussing Beyoncé's latest CD. It was easy to find the lyrics and I must say, they really stink.

Again, you've managed to try and turn the tables on Huckabee without commenting on whether he was right to say that the lyrics are inappropriate for young girls. Care to chime in on that instead of veering off subject and getting a cheap shot in at Christians?

Would you buy the CD for your young children or grandchildren? Why or why not? Would you explain to them about the stain on the gown?

Now the liberal wants people to mind their own business. Funny, considering that the Obama administration has done more spying and more trampling of our rights than anyone.

They worry about what we eat. AttackWatch was created to find out what people are saying and encouraged others to report it.

One criticism about some vulgar music that young Obama girls are listening to and we get chewed out by the left. Really, these people are up in arms about every details of our lives, but we can't have an opinion?

How about the Obama's get their noses out of our homes, our cars, our bank accounts, our healthcare and our meals from now on.

Last edited:

You don't have to listen to it if you actually talk to people. A lot of people are talking about the drastic change in Beyoncé's music and most I've heard don't think it's for the better. Unless you live in a cave, you've probably heard she has gone the way of some of the nasty ass rap and it's vulgar. If you listen to some stations that play her music, the nasty stuff is bleeped out, but you know something was bleeped even if you don't hear it.

Huckabee is a public figure and no doubt keeps up on current news in politics and entertainment. I think many are discussing Beyoncé's latest CD. It was easy to find the lyrics and I must say, they really stink.

Again, you've managed to try and turn the tables on Huckabee without commenting on whether he was right to say that the lyrics are inappropriate for young girls. Care to chime in on that instead of veering off subject and getting a cheap shot in at Christians?

Would you buy the CD for your young children or grandchildren? Why or why not? Would you explain to them about the stain on the gown?

Huckabee can censor himself all he wishes - but not the Obamas.

Actually, it's both a perfide way of attacking the first kids and since freakazoids on the Right can't crack Obamas fidelity to his wife, they are trying this approach to tarnish him as a father . It will fail. But all of a sudden, Righties who couldn't really give a fuck about the first kids are suddenly all concerned for them....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You're on a smear campaign today. no matter how petty they are

Just a small question: are you even capable of reading an OP and then responding to it like an adult?

Are you capable of reading the lyrics before you defend letting young girls listening to them?
I am familiar with the lyrics. Are you always this haughty?

That's the nature of many conservatives: arrogant, disapproving, authoritarian – seeking to compel others to abide by their subjective opinions, and incapable of focusing solely on their own affairs.

Why does Huckabee hate black people? Maybe white boy Ted Nugent is more to his liking...

article-1386718-0C117CD800000578-838_468x326.jpg

It's an opinion big deal and since no one has provided a link to the actual article so we can see the full context I'm not going to be worrying about this.

You're on a smear campaign today. no matter how petty they are

Just a small question: are you even capable of reading an OP and then responding to it like an adult?

Are you capable of reading the lyrics before you defend letting young girls listening to them?
I am familiar with the lyrics. Are you always this haughty?

That's the nature of many conservatives: arrogant, disapproving, authoritarian – seeking to compel others to abide by their subjective opinions, and incapable of focusing solely on their own affairs.

OMGAWD!!!! So what would the nature of a liberal be that went ape shit over a picture from Palin that was posted one HER PERSONAL face book page?
I can't believe people actually take you serious

I see the liberals here have done their usual job of going off topic and finding other things to pick on when they couldn't bring themselves to openly defend lyrics that bought up the Clinton/Lewinsky affair. So, they start bashing anything and everything to change the subject. The lyrics in Beyoncé's latest CD are vulgar and not the sort of thing responsible parents would let children listen to. And since liberals can't defend it, they start complaining about other shit and condemning people over the smallest things, all the while saying you shouldn't judge people or stick your nose in their business.

If anyone on the right had even mentioned the stain Clinton left on the dress, the left would have had a shit fit and bashed people for bringing it up, especially when Hillary wants to run in 2016. Well, Beyoncé went there and, apparently, the Obama's are fans of hers. I guess it's okay then for people to sing about some pretty disgusting things and even bring Clinton into it, as long as they are friends of Obama.

But, carry on liberals and do what you do best. Carry the water for your messiah no matter how big of a fool you look like doing it.

Hey, it's different strokes for different folks. The Obamas like Beyonce and Huckabee likes Nugent. What's the problem?

Gosh, what parent wouldn't want their young, impressionable daughters to listen to this? It'll teach them how to treat their boyfriends, don't ya know? Wouldn't want the girls growing up to be prudes, would we? What on earth is Huckabee talking about?

I do hope the girls understand what transpired between Clinton and Monica Lewinsky so they understand this part fully- "Yeah, he's so horny he wants to fuck/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel"

The following posters think these lyrics are suitable for young girls. I have trouble understanding why and hope one of you will explain why these are acceptable.

NYcarbineer, Lakhota, PaintMyHouse, Luddly_Neddite, Moonglow, JakeStarkey, Nosmo_King

From the funky disco throwback "Blow":

1. "I kiss you and you lick your lips/ You like it wet and so do I/ I know you never waste a drip/ I wonder how it feels sometimes"

2. "Can you lick my Skittles, it's the sweetest in the middle/ Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle"

3. "I can't wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out/ I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out"

4. "Don't slip off when it drip off on top of you"

5. "Gimme that daddy-long stroke"

From the shimmery, sexy Jay Z duet "Drunk in Love":

6. "I get filthy with that liquor, give it to me"

7. "Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby, I want you"

8. "We woke up in the kitchen saying 'How the hell did this sh-t happen?'"

9. "I fill the tub up halfway then I ride it with my surfboard, surfboard/ Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood"

10. "We sex again in the morning, your breastses are my breakfast." (Note: This one belongs to Jay Z. Cover your ears, Blue Ivy.)

More: Beyonce's Surprise Album: A Track-by-Track Breakdown

From the sexed-up midtempo banger "No Angel":

11. "First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I'm bad"

From the club jam "Partition":

12. "Driver roll up the partition, please/ I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees"

13. "Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/ Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f---/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/ Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down"

14. "Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash/ Hand prints and footprints on my glass/ Hand prints and good grips on my ass"

15. "Private show with the music blasting/ He like to call me 'Peaches' when we get this nasty"

From the hot-and-heavy ballad "Jealous":

16. "I'm in my penthouse half-naked/ I cooked this meal for you naked"

And the D'Angelo-inspired "Rocket":

17. "Let me sit this ass on you"

18. "You rock hard/ I rock steady"

19. "Rocket 'til water falls, bathe in these waterfalls"

20. "Baby, I know you can feel it pulse, deep in my waterfall"

- See more at: http://www.fuse.tv/2013/12/beyonce-new-album-raunchy-sexy-lyrics#sthash.VLe0gA01.dpuf

The 20 Raunchiest Lyrics on Beyonce s New Album - Music News - Fuse
The question isn't whether the group you called out find these lyrics "acceptable". That value is up to each individual. You know, "freedom". Do you believe you and your individual set of morals could set the bar for everyone else? That doesn't sound much like freedom to me. It sounds like repression.

Now, the bigger and more dire question is: Why are the children of the President of the United States of America fodder for hard core political hate? This is shameful. To cast aspersions on the children of the most public individual in the World's Capital of publicly lead lives is to destroy the childhood of kids who were born into the First Family. And all to make some cheap and tawdry political points.

So here's my question to you, Clementine. Why are you so concerned about the coarsening of the culture by Beyoncé, but defending those who are raping our culture, our perception of public behavior and the offering up the childhoods of the innocent while raving about what is "acceptable".

I see the liberals here have done their usual job of going off topic and finding other things to pick on when they couldn't bring themselves to openly defend lyrics that bought up the Clinton/Lewinsky affair. So, they start bashing anything and everything to change the subject. The lyrics in Beyoncé's latest CD are vulgar and not the sort of thing responsible parents would let children listen to. And since liberals can't defend it, they start complaining about other shit and condemning people over the smallest things, all the while saying you shouldn't judge people or stick your nose in their business.

If anyone on the right had even mentioned the stain Clinton left on the dress, the left would have had a shit fit and bashed people for bringing it up, especially when Hillary wants to run in 2016. Well, Beyoncé went there and, apparently, the Obama's are fans of hers. I guess it's okay then for people to sing about some pretty disgusting things and even bring Clinton into it, as long as they are friends of Obama.

But, carry on liberals and do what you do best. Carry the water for your messiah no matter how big of a fool you look like doing it.

Bullshit. Liberals are the authors of most blue dress-cigar-cum stain Clinton jokes. You are WRONG!!!

The GOP has always had a communication problem since Reagan. Very strange.

maybe so, but the lamestream media, the left wing hate sites, like media matters, the hufferpufferpost spreads this type of garbage, because they're in the back pockets for the DNC. Look how they drove the story about Peta against Mrs. Palin over a frikken picture.

they are so dishonest and such two faced hypocrites, I don't know how they stand themselves

Forum List

Back