Mike Huckabee (R-AR) staffing up for '16 run

another candidate the RW's won't talk about. They're more interested in Hillary than their own.

:lol:

What's to talk about? Huckabee's essentially an uber-religious Progressive. And yes, they should attack Clinton at every turn... just like the left does with any (R) candidate.

I agree. Attack Clinton with every breath just like you did Obama from day one. How did that work out for the Right ? How many terms has he served ?

Same as GWB..... you know, the guy you lefty nitwits have been attacking for 14 years and counting.

What is your point?
I miss his Bushism's....

So do I.. I loved "nucular"... and you know he did it just to annoy his detractors.
He said it made him sound more folksy also...

What's to talk about? Huckabee's essentially an uber-religious Progressive. And yes, they should attack Clinton at every turn... just like the left does with any (R) candidate.

I agree. Attack Clinton with every breath just like you did Obama from day one. How did that work out for the Right ? How many terms has he served ?

Same as GWB..... you know, the guy you lefty nitwits have been attacking for 14 years and counting.

What is your point?
I miss his Bushism's....

So do I.. I loved "nucular"... and you know he did it just to annoy his detractors.

Never underestimate the value of "folksy".

What is your point?
I miss his Bushism's....

Never underestimate the value of "folksy".
It helps...even I do it with certain customers...

RW's continue to put gasoline in a diesel car and can't figure out why the hell it won't run.

Ha, seriously? Why? :laugh:

Huckabee?

:lol::lol::lol:

That's 3 lols...

another candidate the RW's won't talk about. They're more interested in Hillary than their own.

Now it's 4 lols....

Huckabee will be fun in the debates.

"But Jesus said 'no government handouts!' Let me just look up the verse... It's here somewhere..."

And that should have been another 6 lols!!!!

:D
RW's continue to put gasoline in a diesel car and can't figure out why the hell it won't run.

Could you possible be any less relevant?

What is your point?
I miss his Bushism's....

I used to believe Bush was smarter than he pretended. I really, really wanted to believe it. I did all kinds of mental flips and twists to convince myself he was intelligent.

Eventually, though, I had to admit to myself he was as stupid as he looked and sounded. The evidence against him was just too overwhelming.

And that is when I stopped voting.

Teapers will never understand...hate politics backfire. They don't work. They are destroying the GOP. They play checkers while everyone else s playing chess.

Probably the most significant thing I have learned in life is that you can't change your actions by changing your thinking, and that is because you can't change your thinking by just thinking. Nor is there any magic pill that will do it. You have to change your thinking by changing your actions.

You can solve a lot of bad thinking this way. If you have poisonous thinking, change the way you behave and the thoughts will follow.

It is the hardest thing you will ever do, but it really works. But you could start by turning off Fox News, MSNBC, or whatever other propaganda outlet you worship.

Unfortunately, this works in reverse, too. You can really fuck up your thinking by acting like a retard. And I truly believe Bush acted like a retard for so long that his thinking became retarded. A snake swallowing its own tail.

Seriously. Not kidding.

Teapers will never understand...hate politics backfire. They don't work. They are destroying the GOP. They play checkers while everyone else s playing chess.

Name one (R) candidate or conservative you leftists haven't tried to personally destroy. Shit, you wrote a book on assassinating GWB.

Spare me....

Probably the most significant thing I have learned in life is that you can't change your actions by changing your thinking, and that is because you can't change your thinking by just thinking or with a magic pill. You have to change your thinking by changing your actions.

You can solve a lot of bad thinking this way. If you have poisonous thinking, change the way you behave and the thoughts will follow.

It is the hardest thing you will ever do, but it really works.

This works in reverse, too. And I truly believe Bush acted like a retard for so long that his thinking became retarded. A snake swallowing its own tail.

Seriously. Not kidding.

So, let me get this straight.. you think one's thinking is driven by one's actions? So, actions, in your world, require no thought at all.

Mkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Later.

:cuckoo:

Name one (R) candidate or conservative you leftists haven't tried to personally destroy. Shit, you wrote a book on assassinating GWB.

Spare me....
I am not a leftie...and guess what, Bush was a two term President...it worked out in his favor too...now didn't it. Those liberals tried everything from lying drug addict to war criminal...he still won.

Teapers, do any of you have reasoning abilities.

So, let me get this straight.. you think one's thinking is driven by one's actions?

Thinking leads to a behavior. "This sounds like a good idea" has probably led countless millions to their deaths.

If your thinking keeps leading you into all kinds of messes, you can change that by forcing yourself to do healthy behaviors. "Fake it until you make it."

It works. Do the healthy actions which your unhealthy mind would never do, and eventually your thoughts will follow the healthy actions.

Anyone who works out regularly will tell you their mental health drastically improved as much as their physical health.

I don't know why he is even bothering to run again.
All he is doing is wasting his time and money.
He has no chance at all in winning.
Maybe he thinks that his messaging will get people to wake up and start to think again about what's best for the Nation and not the popularity of any candidate.
Right now people are voting for the 1st Black or the 1st woman or the 1st Hispanic President not who will be the best leader.

Spare me....
I am not a leftie...and guess what, Bush was a two term President...it worked out in his favor too...now didn't it. Those liberals tried everything from lying drug addict to war criminal...he still won.

Teapers, do any of you have reasoning abilities.

nope.

but hey, defunding obamacare another 55 times MIGHT just work..

It works for the Democrats. Look a Cain, Palin, Bachmann and on and on.

I see no difference between the to party's and the hate that is spewed.

Forum List

Back