Mike Huckabee

The Huckabee ship has hit it's iceberg.

well fyi,, this issue was raised the last time he ran,, he didn't do well that time either, so don't cream your drawers over it,, but more than likely the libtards will go ballastic for a month or so demonizing him. Palin can take a vacation.

him releasing a cop killer was raised last time he ran?

well first of all, he hasn't been convicted of cop killing now has he? speculation will get your ass whooped by ez.. so you better watch out,, oh wait!

Man sought in slayings granted clemency by former Gov. Huckabee

The man sought for questioning in the execution of four Lakewood police officers was granted clemency in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history

Maurice Clemmons, the 37-year-old Tacoma man being sought for questioning in the killing of four Lakewood police officers this morning, has a long criminal record punctuated by violence, erratic behavior and concerns about his mental health.

Nine years ago, then-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency to Clemmons, commuting his lengthy prison sentence over the protests of prosecutors.

"This is the day I've been dreading for a long time," Larry Jegley, prosecuting attorney for Arkansas' Pulaski County said Sunday night when informed that Clemmons was being sought in connection to the killings.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper

well if this turns out to be true Huck can kiss his aspirations goodbye.

OH C'MON ECHO!!!

You know for a fact that when a governor allows a murderer out of jail, and something bad happens, it has no negative effect on the governor.

Case-in-point: Michael Dukakis.

Huckster's Done... And Done WELL before 2012.

This Story will also be Done WAY Sooner than that.

:)

peace...

Huckabee would have had a hard time making any headway in any case. He chose to join the right wing noise machine with his own talk show on FOX, and if he had decided to run again, every tape, every video would be scrutinized and every gaffe put on YouTube. (gasp)

Huckabee would have had a hard time making any headway in any case. He chose to join the right wing noise machine with his own talk show on FOX, and if he had decided to run again, every tape, every video would be scrutinized and every gaffe put on YouTube. (gasp)

Yet Barry, who without Teleprompter, is a Stuttering Baffoon, doesn't get Painted in that Light.

:)

peace...

well fyi,, this issue was raised the last time he ran,, he didn't do well that time either, so don't cream your drawers over it,, but more than likely the libtards will go ballastic for a month or so demonizing him. Palin can take a vacation.

well first of all, he hasn't been convicted of cop killing now has he? speculation will get your ass whooped by ez.. so you better watch out,, oh wait!

If you had actually bothered to watch real news and not FAUX, you would have seen that Huckabee released this dude.

He was also a killer, a child rapist, as well as other things. He'd gotten out of jail just a week before on bail for those charges.

Incidentally, the Garden Gnome was here in Amarillo on Friday.

Personally? I hope that he gets his ass handed to him over this bullshit. You idiot GOP'ers screamed bloody murder over Willie Horton.

Now? We've got 4 cops killed by this dude (they got eyewitness accounts and videotape).

Still think Huckleberry is a decent dude? I don't.

If you had actually bothered to watch real news and not FAUX, you would have seen that Huckabee released this dude.

He was also a killer, a child rapist, as well as other things. He'd gotten out of jail just a week before on bail for those charges.

Personally? I hope that he gets his ass handed to him over this bullshit. You idiot GOP'ers screamed bloody murder over Willie Horton.

Now? We've got 4 cops killed by this dude (they got eyewitness accounts and videotape).

I did know that pretend sailor, I watched it on fox. He let him go because of his youth. That probably won't happen again in a million years. and that was nine years ago. to date he has 8 felonies in the State of Wash and they let him go just last week,, they gonna catch some shit over that for sure.

Republicans still in the same boat; nobody to seriously challenge Obama. More and more, it looks like Jeb might actually have a shot if Obama continues on a four year downward spiral.

He's finished now.

That's too bad. I liked the Huckster. He has a great sense of humor and at least stuck out his entire term.

I don't think so. Huckabee commuted a sentence of a black man who was serving 95 years for crimes committed before he was 18. The race card was most likely a factor and I doubt people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Barack Obama will allow this to be used against him. Besides, Washington State is as much or more to blame for this.

Republicans still in the same boat; nobody to seriously challenge Obama. More and more, it looks like Jeb might actually have a shot if Obama continues on a four year downward spiral.

I don't think it is going to be a two party system come 2012.

I did know that pretend sailor, I watched it on fox. He let him go because of his youth. That probably won't happen again in a million years. and that was nine years ago. to date he has 8 felonies in the State of Wash and they let him go just last week,, they gonna catch some shit over that for sure.

He was released on bail Shallow Skeeve.

And, won't happen again in a million years? How much comfort is that to the widows and widower and parentless children?

You really are a fucking 'tard, ain't ya? Remember.......the cat food with melamine is BAD for you. Apparently, in your case, it's caused brain damage.

He was released on bail Shallow Skeeve.

And, won't happen again in a million years? How much comfort is that to the widows and widower and parentless children?

You really are a fucking 'tard, ain't ya? Remember.......the cat food with melamine is BAD for you. Apparently, in your case, it's caused brain damage.

you are so stupid, can't think beyond yer beaked little nose pretend guy? what I mean was after this no one will be much up for granting clemency. and again, you just overlook the state of Washington like the moron on you are. reach around and grab your ass DUmbo.

Don't count Huck out just yet.

He will have many moments to respond, and from there, who knows.

This is gonna leave a mark though...

Don't count Huck out just yet.

He will have many moments to respond, and from there, who knows.

This is gonna leave a mark though...

you sound optimistic, but look what the pigs did to Palin, Huck will be destroyed, it's what the pigs do.

Sounds like the petulant pussy is pissed!

WTF Shallow Skeeve, are ya pissed that the GOP is actually a bunch of old greedy pervs that screw up our justice system regularly?

I suppose anyone that isn't a repressed fanatical Christian like yourself is one of them "pigs".

Sounds like the petulant pussy is pissed!

WTF Shallow Skeeve, are ya pissed that the GOP is actually a bunch of old greedy pervs that screw up our justice system regularly?

I suppose anyone that isn't a repressed fanatical Christian like yourself is one of them "pigs".

Not pissed. You sound like you are having meltdown pretend guy.. Pig is what you are and always will be PIG. and a pretend sailor too.. nothing worse than that.

Forum List

Back