🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

As a Republican member of Congress, Pence strongly opposed the Affordable Care Act and worked to decrease tax hikes. He worked to strongly limit reproductive rights, advocated for conservatism in traditional marriage, voted no on government bailouts and stimulus packages, and voted no for additional federal funding for education, amongst many other things.

his time in Congress, Pence worked hard to push a far-right agenda and was known to frequently bring his religious agenda into his political positions. Regarding marriage, Pence is quoted as saying:

“The future of conservatism demands that we stand for the traditional definition of marriage. Marriage was ordained by God and instituted in law. It is the glue of the American family and the safest harbor to raise children. Conservatives must defend traditional marriage by passing the Federal Marriage Amendment.”

(Source: Speech at 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference , Feb 8, 2008)

Mike Pence: A very telling congressional record

Hence, Pence is a religious asshole and bigot. He is a Sky Daddy disciple.

As a Republican member of Congress, Pence strongly opposed the Affordable Care Act and worked to decrease tax hikes. He worked to strongly limit reproductive rights, advocated for conservatism in traditional marriage, voted no on government bailouts and stimulus packages, and voted no for additional federal funding for education, amongst many other things.

his time in Congress, Pence worked hard to push a far-right agenda and was known to frequently bring his religious agenda into his political positions. Regarding marriage, Pence is quoted as saying:

“The future of conservatism demands that we stand for the traditional definition of marriage. Marriage was ordained by God and instituted in law. It is the glue of the American family and the safest harbor to raise children. Conservatives must defend traditional marriage by passing the Federal Marriage Amendment.”

Thanks princess you just made the case for Trump to pick Pence as his VP. This whole OP has shown the fear of you and your ilk.

So, he obama'ed them.....huh....
First post and Lakhota gets fucked in the ass...typical lakhota thread...

post from some leftwing site, Salon, HuffPo, and Mother Jones
Make a stupid point
First non retard (ie leftwinger) to post crushes him
Lakhota never to be heard from again, unless it's to suck Obama off or call someone a racist, sexist, homophobe.

And this is evidence he "only ever voted present as Senator"? Are you actually trying to keep this bullshit lie ALIVE?

Holy shit!!!

Please tell me you aren't this retarded.

Wait. Too late. That horse left the barn the day you first logged onto this forum.

Obama’s Legislative Record

Jesus, you retards actually are too stupid to know you've been thoroughly trounced! You just get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups even after being shown you've been lied to by your propaganda outlets.

Retards like you DESERVE to be lied to.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Besides showing up and voting for completely non-controversial bills, please name Obama's notable accomplishment as an IL State Senator and as a U.S. Senator. What notable bills did he sponsor or for which he oversaw the drafting? What notable committee assignments did he have and what did he do to further any important agenda items for those committees?
Too late to throw up smoke now. I caught two retards parroting a lie with gusto. Don't be that guy who tries to lay down cover for lying assholes.

As for bills Obama sponsored, I already provided a link. So you're looking like a tard now, too.

I hope it doesn't come as a shock to you that Obama's list of legislative accomplishments is MUCH longer than Trump's.

Your odds of finding any notable legislative achievement by Obama are as likely as finding anything he authored for the Harvard Law Review.
That makes no sense. Obama was a long term state senator, a U. S. Senator, etc., before he was elected to the presidency. Trump has a record of bankruptcies, yeah?

Pence would be a good pick for Trump, and no Pence did not seal off his voting record.

Trump has lived in the real world where he faced both reward and risk. Most highly successful people in the private sector have experienced failure.

Obama, on the other hand, has led a highly coddled existence. His integrity and courage are as hearty as a soft boiled egg. He escapes the consequences of his failures, which are imposed on the innocent people he was supposed to serve. Instead, he has been an extraordinarily self-serving politician (something those of us who recongized his narcissism expected).

obama has always been thin skinned

who could forget some of his classics

like when someone complained about his patriotism

very next day he had the stage shoved so thick with American flags

that there wasnt hardly room to stand there

-LOL

how about the "President elect" signage

-LOL

Mike Pence: A very telling congressional record

Hence, Pence is a religious asshole and bigot. He is a Sky Daddy disciple.
Wow a republican is a bigot?
How very leftwing of you......
Aren't you supposed to suck Obama's dick at this time? Better get moving.

And this is evidence he "only ever voted present as Senator"? Are you actually trying to keep this bullshit lie ALIVE?

Holy shit!!!

Please tell me you aren't this retarded.

Wait. Too late. That horse left the barn the day you first logged onto this forum.

Obama’s Legislative Record

Jesus, you retards actually are too stupid to know you've been thoroughly trounced! You just get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups even after being shown you've been lied to by your propaganda outlets.

Retards like you DESERVE to be lied to.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Besides showing up and voting for completely non-controversial bills, please name Obama's notable accomplishment as an IL State Senator and as a U.S. Senator. What notable bills did he sponsor or for which he oversaw the drafting? What notable committee assignments did he have and what did he do to further any important agenda items for those committees?
Too late to throw up smoke now. I caught two retards parroting a lie with gusto. Don't be that guy who tries to lay down cover for lying assholes.

As for bills Obama sponsored, I already provided a link. So you're looking like a tard now, too.

I hope it doesn't come as a shock to you that Obama's list of legislative accomplishments is MUCH longer than Trump's.

Your odds of finding any notable legislative achievement by Obama are as likely as finding anything he authored for the Harvard Law Review.
That makes no sense. Obama was a long term state senator, a U. S. Senator, etc., before he was elected to the presidency. Trump has a record of bankruptcies, yeah?

Pence would be a good pick for Trump, and no Pence did not seal off his voting record.

Trump has lived in the real world where he faced both reward and risk. Most highly successful people in the private sector have experienced failure.

Obama, on the other hand, has led a highly coddled existence. His integrity and courage are as hearty as a soft boiled egg. He escapes the consequences of his failures, which are imposed on the innocent people he was supposed to serve. Instead, he has been an extraordinarily self-serving politician (something those of us who recongized his narcissism expected).
Um, Trump was born into luxury and wealth, educated at the best schools from the beginning, and so forth and so on. Obama was born into poverty and lived many years without the coddling of a Trump. Don't be silly.

578677e41b00002700f6db92.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

More: Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...
He stored them with Obamas college records.

Um, Trump was born into luxury and wealth, educated at the best schools from the beginning, and so forth and so on. Obama was born into poverty and lived many years without the coddling of a Trump. Don't be silly.
OMG, Obama was soooo poor, wait his grandparents (who raised him) were rich you dumbfuck.....OMG Jake when will you post with facts and not utter bullshit.

and who the fuck cares if Trump was born rich, he increased his wealth in the private sector, Obama and most democrats do it in the government sector......middle class to multi-millionaires, hmmmmmmmm I wonder how?????

HAHA to you Obama fans I love this

Madelyn Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stanley and Madelyn were unhappy about Ann's marriage to Obama, Sr., particularly after receiving a long, angry letter from his father who "didn't want the Obama blood sullied by a white woman."[
Sounds like Baracks black grandfather was a racist.......How awesome is that!!!!!

Tough going to private school in Hawaii.

The smell of fear is invigorating.

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.

I would imagine any college would be considered the finest when compared to Utah State.:bye1:

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...
He never passed a single bill in all that time.

Remember, this was the guy that ruined his states economy when he signed the "don't serve the gays" bill. Remember last year, all the companies that pulled out? Yea, that was the guy.

He never passed a single bill in all that time.

Remember, this was the guy that ruined his states economy when he signed the "don't serve the gays" bill. Remember last year, all the companies that pulled out? Yea, that was the guy.

The "SHORT BUS" rider NEVER let's FACT get in the way of a fictitious rant!

Mike Pence Congressional record

Mike Pence

:bsflag:

He lived a middle class existence throughout his childhood.
In Indonesia he first attended a Catholic school and then a public school that was also attended by the children of American diplomats. Back in Hawaii he attended one of the most prestigious private schools in the State called Punahou. His Grandparents were middle class and that is who he lived with most of his formative years. No poverty for pbo...

Forum List

Back