Militant Christians

They are willing to throw EVERYTHING aside to stand by a belief.
Why does this never get talked about on here? We have a few
All i see on here is "militant atheist that" or "militant atheist this"
Try some self awareness perhaps?
Lets discuss your aggression.

Like others, I am unclear on what is meant by "Militant Christian." I am willing to throw everything aside to stand by a belief. Let's start with the Apostles Creed.

THE APOSTLES CREED

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth;
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary;
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended to the dead;
the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Holy Catholic Church,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting. Amen.

Which is it that I should not be willing to give everything for? Where do people start to judge me as a Militant Christian? (And, is it a bad thing to be militant or passionate about what one believes?)
IDK is it? "militant atheist" sure gets thrown around like the race card does in the politics section.

you must be retarded, if that is what you get from their message.

are you retarded or just dishonest...?
Anytime i see some dumbfuck trying to equate big govt to the bible, they are retarded. Thats a very reasonable judgment valerie.

Absolutely! We have seen these leaders like Pat Robertson brainwash since 1992 when he mixed in you have to be a extreme whitewing to be a christian.. and it worked. He is a lunatic.
the right wing Christians, aka Evangelicals and or Fundies, like Bachman and Moore are militant.
--------------------------------------------- so what , who do they violently hurt Penny ??

They infiltrate and brainwash people in how to vote Pismoe.. I am a christian moderate left leaning and have watched it happen with my own eyes..Starting with Pat Robertson, Farwell..and the other lunatics that people listen to and vote.

Most of the extremes are in the Biblebelt...why do you think that these politicians play ( I am such a strong christian, with christian morals) yet are getting busted .. and having to step down or didn't win .

No, the problem is that plenty of lefties like militant Atheists and support their attempts to marginalize the Religious Right.

I'm sure you've noticed that military atheists rarely if ever, bitch about religious dems or lefties.

Thus is a militant atheist starts smearing someone for being a Christian, a chorus of brain damaged lefties join in.

A militant Christian who might, say, try to dismiss someone because they are not Christian, his voice fades away with no weight or impact.

No problem.

gee i wonder if your damaged brain can figure out the difference?

maybe just maybe it has something to do with public policy AGENDA.

the religious right are control freak emos giving Christianity a bad name.
The religious left are control freak emos giving humans a bad name.

Why single out the lefties with religion?

The whole movement is corrupt and shitty.
I meant their whole ideology. Its just like a religion. They will die at the cross for some mentally ill grown man to piss beside innocent little girls.

Absolutely, I am impressed that you can see what is actually going on.

No, the problem is that plenty of lefties like militant Atheists and support their attempts to marginalize the Religious Right.

I'm sure you've noticed that military atheists rarely if ever, bitch about religious dems or lefties.

Thus is a militant atheist starts smearing someone for being a Christian, a chorus of brain damaged lefties join in.

A militant Christian who might, say, try to dismiss someone because they are not Christian, his voice fades away with no weight or impact.

No problem.

I meant their whole ideology. Its just like a religion. They will die at the cross for some mentally ill grown man to piss beside innocent little girls.

I pave the way to enlightenment

Well, let's say that you have come along way and can see the brainwashing going on in the political spectrum.

Well, let's say that you have come along way and can see the brainwashing going on in the political spectrum.

Just couldnt give me that, could you? lol

Anytime i see some dumbfuck trying to equate big govt to the bible, they are retarded. Thats a very reasonable judgment valerie.

Absolutely! We have seen these leaders like Pat Robertson brainwash since 1992 when he mixed in you have to be a extreme whitewing to be a christian.. and it worked. He is a lunatic.
the right wing Christians, aka Evangelicals and or Fundies, like Bachman and Moore are militant.
--------------------------------------------- so what , who do they violently hurt Penny ??

They infiltrate and brainwash people in how to vote Pismoe.. I am a christian moderate left leaning and have watched it happen with my own eyes..Starting with Pat Robertson, Farwell..and the other lunatics that people listen to and vote.

Most of the extremes are in the Biblebelt...why do you think that these politicians play ( I am such a strong christian, with christian morals) yet are getting busted .. and having to step down or didn't win .

------------------------------------------------------------- everything but physical violence is cool . Wait till Preachers commonly start preaching from the Pulpit with probable or new demise of the 'johnson amendment' EWings .

ding RWNJ
Cause Christians believe the life that really matters is the afterlife. We are here only for God's purposes, not our own selfish ones

ding RWNJ
Cause Christians believe the life that really matters is the afterlife. We are here only for God's purposes, not our own selfish ones
What an ego maniac

------------------------------------------------------------- everything but physical violence is cool . Wait till Preachers commonly start preaching from the Pulpit with probable or new demise of the 'johnson amendment' EWings .

Please explain more about this Pismoe?

Did you read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and contribute eight volumes on the subject like Solzhenitsyn did?
That reasoning is absolutely preposterous. Like it or not.
Thats why you couldnt respond, commander.
And here I thought it showed how ignorant you were on this subject.
Seems he wraps himself in fallacies and ignorance of history.
You wouldn't know. You haven't studied shit. You are just the guy criticizing the one that did.
how militant of you :lol:
You miss spelled observant.

That reasoning is absolutely preposterous. Like it or not.
Thats why you couldnt respond, commander.
You wouldn't know. You haven't studied shit. You are just the guy criticizing the one that did.
Poor dingleberry still hasnt responded to the OP
Sorry for shutting your cliche down bro

---------------------------------------------- what are you asking about ?? If you inquire about the 'johnson amendment' it came about because of 'lbj' in was it the early 60s to mid 60s or late 50s ?? It prohibeted Preaching politics from the Pulpit except for minority churches who commonly ignore the law and preach politics from the pulpit while they retain their tax exempt status but thats another issue . Anyway , preaching from the pulpit about politics was very common and 'lbj' and the 'dems' wanted to shut the churches up EWings . I'll get some info for you EWings .

Page 8, and I haven't seen a single problem caused by Militant Christians.

---------------------------------------------- what are you asking about ?? If you inquire about the 'johnson amendment' it came about because of 'lbj' in was it the early 60s to mid 60s or late 50s ?? It prohibeted Preaching politics from the Pulpit except for minority churches who commonly ignore the law and preach politics from the pulpit while they retain their tax exempt status but thats another issue . Anyway , preaching from the pulpit about politics was very common and 'lbj' and the 'dems' wanted to shut the churches up EWings . I'll get some info for you EWings .
--------------------------------------------------- this is some info EWings . --- Churches and the IRS: The Johnson Amendment explained --- but there is lots more on it on the web EWings .

did my info help , here is some more interesting [to me] info , might be interesting to you EWings . --- History ---

Poor dingleberry still hasnt responded to the OP
Sorry for shutting your cliche down bro
Sorry this isn't turning out as you had hoped, TN.

Forum List

Back