Military Coalition plans shutdown rally Tuesday

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
The National World War II Memorial, the center of many protests since the partial government shutdown on Oct. 1, will be the backdrop of yet another rally on Tuesday aimed at embarrassing Congress and the White House into action.

The Military Coalition, a group of 33 military and veterans’ organizations sharing a common agenda, plans to hold a rally and news conference calling on Congress and the White House to reach a compromise on the government shutdown and national debt limit.

Military Coalition plans shutdown rally Tuesday | Military Times | militarytimes.com

I'll wait while those who like to speak out against the veterans gather their ammo....

My bet is that a lot of the people who were there yesterday will be back again tomorrow. This time wearing the caps from whichever organization they are affiliated with....

Wished i could be there.....

There should be a rally every day until these dimwits do thier job and come to an agreement and open the government back up.

You sure won't find me disagreeing with that....

I say we close Washington and start over....

Someplace that no one has ever heard of... Hephzibah Georgia maybe

I'll wait while those who like to speak out against the veterans gather their ammo....

My bet is that a lot of the people who were there yesterday will be back again tomorrow. This time wearing the caps from whichever organization they are affiliated with....

Wished i could be there.....

Schadenfreuden slip?

And another WTF from Moonglow.....

Perhaps we had better define schadenfreude just in case you don't know what it means:
a feeling of pleasure at the bad things that happen to other people (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others (Merriam-Webster)

Perhaps someone can understand how this fits in here but I doubt it...

Forum List

Back