I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

That was explained in the remarks I posted by the judge. In NY, rape is defined by penetration by a penis, not a finger.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

Is this too complicated for you?
Nope. The judge made it crystal clear that he's a Trump hating scumbag.

1714830321676.png

That was explained in the remarks I posted by the judge. In NY, rape is defined by penetration by a penis, not a finger.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

Is this too complicated for you?
No "real world difference" between your finger and your penis? And you wonder why no one comes over to your house?

Cleary from a BS law that should have never existed.

Yet abused during an election

Yes, New York.

Anyone with a shred of honesty would admit this looks like a major set up.

Ask me about her defamation suits.

I don't blame her for filing them and it's not surprizing she won them. I always knew Trumps mouth would get him in trouble. Frankly, I don't know how he doesn't have 100 of them against him (he really pisses me off with that).

I voted for him twice...don't like him as a person.

But I like him as a president 100x more than I like that lying smearing asshole in the WH (Long live Robert Bork).

It wasn't a criminal case. He has not legally been found guilty of rape in a criminal sense. He was found to have committed sexual abuse in a civil case. "Sexual abuse" that in other states would constitute rape.
Clearly this stuff is too complex for your simple mind.
"Sexual abuse" that in other states would constitute rape.
she should have tried him in one of those other states.

That's only because that's as high as you can count.
Let's face it, in any room full of MAGATS you're still the dumbest ass.

Oh, now that's clever.

Let's roll out the most overworked insults in the book.

You come off looking real cute.

Feel better ?

Yikes. My question is causing all manner of scrambling for the exits so you don't have to face facts about who you are supporting. I can't blame you for that. But I can blame you for supporting the man who raped E. Jean Carroll.
ANd your guy raped Tara Reade. And you proudly support him

This accusation, trial, and judgment, were cooked up by a cadre of Leftist lawyers, then presented in a venue that had the most likely prospect of a judgment against Trump, regardless of the facts.

I didn't follow the case or trial ... and so I have no opinion ...

Trump has admitted in public grabbing wimin by the pussy ... while married to a beautiful super-model ... so the jury didn't believe him when he said "I didn't have sex with the girl" ... the price one pays when bragging about sexual assaulting women, no matter how well that plays with Republican voters ...

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
Yes I would vote for that man because I know that my woman is a liar just like Jean Carroll.
Woman are liars, simple fact. A woman is useless to me other than what is between her legs.
So yeah, I put up with the habitual lying as long as I am getting a good sex and again,

I AM VOTING FOR TRUMP

download.jpg

hand-jackoff.gif

Anyone with a shred of honesty would admit this looks like a major set up.
So the answer to my question for you is.........................."I justify my support for Trump because I don't like the timing of the trial even though Carroll accused Trump of sexual abuse many years ago." IOW, you don't mind so much that he raped her cuz he is your Dear Leader.

Any comments about a voting base who continue to support someone who has been found to have sexually abused a woman by a jury? Or would you prefer to avoid the matter altogether?
The jury wanted to find Trump liable for something, they just couldn't say Trump raped her, especially since she couldn't remember when it happened, just where it happened. I think they all knew she probably made the whole thing up, which is why this case never made it to criminal court.

Trump has admitted in public grabbing wimin by the pussy

He said that what's he "likes to do". He never named one woman he did that with.

Trump is blowhard. In a private conversation he does what blowhard men do.....get all tough and stupid.

Not a surprize at all.

Little did he know this would come back to bite him in the ass the way it has.

He still has not learned to shut up.

Forum List

Back