I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

and you're the guy that jumped into the pool with both feet and landed on your head.
Geez...

How could I jump into a pool WITHOUT taking both feet.
AND...
Jumping in a pool and landing on your head is called a dive.

1714831257100.gif

Nothing was bypassed. There was a change in the law. Chalk one up for justice.

Empowers Survivors of Sexual Offenses that Occurred When They Were Over the Age of 18 to File Suit Regardless of When Abuse Occurred

Yep, they changed the statue of limitations.

What Trump did is pretty common behavior. The electorate aren't pure as the wind driven snow.
Fascinating. So you're going with lowering the bar for who qualifies to be prez. If rape is OK is there anything that isn't. Cuz I already know you're fine with violent insurrection.

If you get violated, normal innocent people go
To the police immediately.

When claims come out 10 years later when the accused offender is famous.. I don’t believe them, and usually for good reason. You get instances where people don’t know when or where it happened.. and it becomes a media Lynching in the court of public opinion.

Women need to report crimes when they happen. There are a million reasons why women, judges, activists, etc on the left would make things up about Trump. We’ve seen as such.

These years-later vague attempts only harm innocents who are actually raped or sexually assaulted. However, I’m going to assume getting Trump is the top priority for these people.. all others are secondary

I submit this for your review.

The jury’s unanimous verdict in Carroll II was almost entirely in favor of Ms. Carroll. The only point on which Ms. Carroll did not prevail was whether she had proved that Mr. Trump had “raped” her within the narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law – a section that provides that the label “rape” as used in criminal prosecutions in New York applies only to vaginal penetration by a penis. Forcible, unconsented-to penetration of the vagina or of other bodily orifices by fingers, other body parts, or other articles or materials is not called “rape” under the New York Penal Law. It instead is labeled “sexual abuse.”
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

At this point I need to ask, is the technical distinction between rape and sexual abuse in NY reason enough to support Don for prez?

If we are to believe the jury wasn't bias then we would have to acknowledge this same jury would find Biden guilty of rape against Tara Reade who had much more supporting evidence.

The essential facts underlying the question I'm asking are as follows. The jury in the Carroll case found that Trump had committed sexual abuse, which Carroll had accused him of committing. In NY state, only penetration by a penis constitutes rape. But as the judge pointed out, a less technical, more commonplace understanding of rape includes cramming a finger inside a non-consenting person, which was the jury's finding.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

As Trumpists always do, most of you have chosen to assign bias as the motivating factor behind the verdict........because you must. The only alternative being to acknowledge the jury's finding of sexual abuse for finger cramming in a civil case makes the inveterately lying orange sack of shyte a man who raped a woman.

So, finally, the question I'd like you to think about is.......................

If a woman who is important in your life had a man force his stubby digit inside her, against her will (the jury's finding), would you vote for that man in a presidential election?
"Intellectual exercises" can't begin with stone lies.

The answer to this question is that the premise is unreal. Trump was falsely accused by a crazy gold digger, a hazard of being a very wealthy and well known man.
Right, so your justification is denial. Very common among MAGAists covering much more than Trump's rape of Carroll.

Fascinating. So you're going with lowering the bar for who qualifies to be prez. If rape is OK is there anything that isn't. Cuz I already know you're fine with violent insurrection.
I'm saying that any president is going to be the leader of a large, unruly mob. Why not a man (or woman) 'of the people'?

Forum List

Back