I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

Yes I would vote for that man because I know that my woman is a liar just like Jean Carroll.
Woman are liars, simple fact. A woman is useless to me other than what is between her legs.
So yeah, I put up with the habitual lying as long as I am getting a good sex and again,

View attachment 941896
Are they all lying? Are they part of the deep state? Or part of a conspiracy to take down your hero?

At least 26 women accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, including assault, since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 publication of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was heard boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some of Trump's accusers made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Are they all lying? Are they part of the deep state? Or part of a conspiracy to take down your hero?

At least 26 women accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, including assault, since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 publication of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was heard boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some of Trump's accusers made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

What great timing.

So the answer to my question for you is.........................."I justify my support for Trump because I don't like the timing of the trial even though Carroll accused Trump of sexual abuse many years ago." IOW, you don't mind so much that he raped her cuz he is your Dear Leader.
Fuck that trial. BS trial from fucked up laws in NY

Most states would have laughed it out of court for statue of limitations.

100's of woman have accused me of the same. It is very common.

The state of New York basically bypassed existing law to allow her to file.

What a load of crap.

She wrote a book entitled "What do we need men for".

She's an opportunist.

She's a victim of rape.

At last, an honest answer. You are cool with voting for a serial sexual abuser and rapist. That's what I thought.
now you know, so you don't have to ask any more questions about it ever again

JOE BIDEN RAPED TARA READE.

Cult fucks are frauds.

WOMEN ARE TO BE BELIEVED!
#METOO

You cult fucks know that bullshit….you spew it all the time.

UNLESS THE RAPIST IS DEM. THEN YOU IGNORE.

Fucking frauds.

She's a victim of rape.

Only in your tiny little mind. Go back and read your OP.

You must take this position. You are incapable of anything else.

Yep, bypassing the existsing statue of limitations.
Nothing was bypassed. There was a change in the law. Chalk one up for justice.

Empowers Survivors of Sexual Offenses that Occurred When They Were Over the Age of 18 to File Suit Regardless of When Abuse Occurred

Forum List

Back