Military Votes Will Give Lead Back to Trump

They are ready to count the military votes. The military always votes Republican, these votes will put Trump back in the lead.

---We anticipate military ballots could play a decisive role in this election---

The military HATES draft dodger Tramp!
The military hates liberal Democrats.
Liberal Democrats hate the Military. They accuse the Military and ex-Military of being right wing terrorists. The Left tries to smear Trump for avoiding Vietnam when their legacy is celebrating burning of draft cards and spitting and throwing rocks at those who served in Vietnam and calling them “baby killers”.
Trump mocked McCain for being captured. Your fake outrage is funny

I pointed out the Left’s disdain for the Military. Trump and McCain hated one another.
You Republicans have sustain for the military too. Not the soldiers but the military industrial complex.

1 You also want us to stop meddling around the world. Us spending all our money on ships planes and bombs and the rest of the world doesn’t pay us for our protection.

2 Pentagon spending. That’s not free market. That’s not capitalism. That’s government spending. And you don’t want to pay taxes so you can’t approve of this spending.
3. Lying us into Iraq. The military knew bush was lying. Trump even admits it.

So democrats will cut military spending. Yes, we despise war. Life is too short to worry about what Iran is doing

They are ready to count the military votes.

No they won't
I am sorry but my RAGE they can steal a presidential election makes me call the USA a “ fake nation “
USA is a fake nation
We didn’t steal anything. Bush stole Florida in 2000. Bush stole Florida in 2004. Ken Blackwell hurried and gave bush ohio before Kerry could ask for a recount. Did that happen now? Nope.

Getting lazy people tovote was trumps doing.And corona made them do mail in voting which can’t all be counted on election night.

Quit saying we stole when you have no evidence.

Joke thread. There’s no fraud and only a few instances of mistakes and illegal votes in the us. Trump won in 2016 and no one claimed fraud or cheating... except of course the fraud President who claimed the only reason he didn’t win unanimously was fraud. What a moron you children hold up as your god.

They are ready to count the military votes. The military always votes Republican, these votes will put Trump back in the lead.

---We anticipate military ballots could play a decisive role in this election---

You mean the people trump called losers and suckers? The top brass may like republicans but not the privates
You would be wrong. I come from a family of military men. And they don’t support democrats.
I don’t care about three or four guys or your personal antidotes. The military is full of poor liberal minded people. The idea that they are mostly well to do sons of conservatives is laughable. Those young men are in college.

Liberal Democrats hate the Military. They accuse the Military and ex-Military of being right wing terrorists. The Left tries to smear Trump for avoiding Vietnam when their legacy is celebrating burning of draft cards and spitting and throwing rocks at those who served in Vietnam and calling them “baby killers”.
That started during the Obama/McCain election with democrats. Your fake outrage is hypocritical.
Then trump recently called soldiers suckers. They heard that

You mean the people trump called losers and suckers? The top brass may like republicans but not the privates
You would be wrong. I come from a family of military men. And they don’t support democrats.
Obama got more military votes than McCain did.

if republicans get military votes it’s from poor white trash that came from red states.

Those are overseas votes, not military votes. Overseas votes include the military, but they also include non-military citizens living overseas. People who live overseas but aren't military typically vote Democrat.

Overnight, a batch of overseas votes were counted, and increased Biden's lead in GA by over 2k.
Not true. Many overseas are ex mil or working people who couldn't afford retirement in TGS and married into Latino-Asian families who think all Demons, other than JFK and Carter were BS for Latinos and many others who tried to deliver them a load of FreeDumb via air strike-regime change over the last 70 or so years.

As much as I want to believe this I don't think it will happen. But Trump will win in court. The filthy pedophile fascist Biden will never be president.

I pointed out the Left’s disdain for the Military. Trump and McCain hated one another.
You Republicans have sustain for the military too. Not the soldiers but the military industrial complex.

1 You also want us to stop meddling around the world. Us spending all our money on ships planes and bombs and the rest of the world doesn’t pay us for our protection.

2 Pentagon spending. That’s not free market. That’s not capitalism. That’s government spending. And you don’t want to pay taxes so you can’t approve of this spending.
3. Lying us into Iraq. The military knew bush was lying. Trump even admits it.

So democrats will cut military spending. Yes, we despise war. Life is too short to worry about what Iran is doing

Military and intelligence spending is the only spending Democrats will cut. That’s what brought us 9/11.

That started during the Obama/McCain election with democrats. Your fake outrage is hypocritical.

It was a report of a report of an anonymous government insider claimed the comment all because Trump did not attend a ceremony in France. Shit, I’ve seen Snopes and FactCheck dispel claims about Obama and Democrats that had more verifiable evidence than this. In this case, Trump was most likely referring to arrogant French leaders who like to wag their finger at the US.

Obama got more military votes than McCain did.

if republicans get military votes it’s from poor white trash that came from red states.
Conservatives hate McCain ( for obvious reasons) so...I’m not surprised. If your going to vote for a democrat it might as well be one not trying to bamboozle you into believing he is a Republican

No they didn’t,because that was Media BS propaganda. You act like the military is stupid and easy to manipulate.

I don’t care about three or four guys or your personal antidotes. The military is full of poor liberal minded people. The idea that they are mostly well to do sons of conservatives is laughable. Those young men are in college.
Actually the military is full of men with a Christian background and patriots. Why the hell would they support Marxists that hate America?

I am sorry but my RAGE they can steal a presidential election makes me call the USA a “ fake nation “
USA is a fake nation
We didn’t steal anything. Bush stole Florida in 2000. Bush stole Florida in 2004.

No, Bush did not steal the race in 2000 or 2004, nor did Biden steal the race this week.

You both sound like a couple of fucking cranks.

USA is a fake nation
We didn’t steal anything. Bush stole Florida in 2000. Bush stole Florida in 2004.

No, Bush did not steal the race in 2000 or 2004, nor did Biden steal the race this week.

You...like the media...don’t get to call the race.

USA is a fake nation

You...like the media...don’t get to call the race.

Reality is what it is. What I say is irrelevant and the reality is that Joe Biden will be the president come January 20th.

Forum List

Back