Millennials are having less SEX!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I read somewhere that millennials are having less sex. There are some very interesting causes for this.

The first one is the lack of jobs available for them which means that it is more difficult to find someone who is attracted to you. Who wants to go out with the dude who lives with his mom and dad or the girl who is homeless?

The second one is that young men and women have been raised to think that sexual love is unconditional love. It is a part of the "you must accept me no matter how much of douchebag I am" kind of thinking. Just walk into any supermarket and see how many chubby women there are. Even strip clubs have fat strippers taking it off. Young men are physically weaker and that means women are not going to be into doing it with you because they are attracted to a man with muscles not the pee wee herman types and if you think otherwise you have been misled.

The third thing is the raising of boys and girls to think that there are no differences. Now they are grown up thinking that masculinity and femininity are taboo concepts. They probably think it is racism (dumbshits)! A girl now sees a boy as something like her but girls ain't attracted to other girls. I've been hanging out with young 20 somethings and they look like metrosexuals. No wonder girls don't want have sex with them.

Forum List

Back