Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do

The truth of the matter is, when Obama visited the victims of a mass shooting, the media praised him extensively.
When Trump visits the victims of a mass shooting, the media trashes him with false motivations.
edward37 has simply been manipulated. Likely, he has been manipulated his entire life and cannot distinguish any reality on his own.

You are correct. Of course, what I said is correct too: He's an idiot

People like failed policy?

The only thing that has failed is your brain. We have the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years, a booming economy, new trade deals, ISIS land force is wiped out.... ....Trump is winning at every turn. Pull your head out of your ass you imbecile.

ME:
A nugget of actual truth escapes from the bowels of the New York Times. I suggest reading the article.

Don’t Assume Trump’s Approval Rating Can’t Climb Higher. It Already Has.
Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do.

Donald J. Trump doesn’t always seem like a candidate focused on expanding his base of support. He may have done so anyway.
The share of Americans who say they have a favorable view of him has increased significantly since the 2016 election.

Trump's Favorability Rating Is Higher Than in 2016

His personal favorability ratings surged after he won the presidency, and they haven't fallen back.
And over the last few months, some of the highest-quality public opinion polls, though not all, showed the president’s job approval rating — a different measure from personal favorability — had inched up to essentially match the highest level of his term.

Look: people voted for Clinton because he had a nice smile.

People voted for Bush because they knew Gore was a total ass.

People voted for Obama because he was Black and a good public speaker.

Few people voted for Trump because they so much liked him as much as believed he was sincere, capable and intent on turning this country around, and a great many will vote for him again even if they don't LIKE him and many more will do so even if publicly, they won't admit to it.

So polls on Trump are WORTHLESS.

WHATEVER his "numbers", know that he will do better than any poll suggests, not worse.

I am an old diehard liberal and I am now a registered Republican who will never vote democrat again on any level. Trump will get my vote in 2020.

ME:
A nugget of actual truth escapes from the bowels of the New York Times. I suggest reading the article.

Donald J. Trump doesn’t always seem like a candidate focused on expanding his base of support. He may have done so anyway.
The share of Americans who say they have a favorable view of him has increased significantly since the 2016 election.

His personal favorability ratings surged after he won the presidency, and they haven't fallen back.
And over the last few months, some of the highest-quality public opinion polls, though not all, showed the president’s job approval rating — a different measure from personal favorability — had inched up to essentially match the highest level of his term.

Few people voted for Trump because they so much liked him as much as believed he was sincere, capable and intent on turning this country around, and a great many will vote for him again even if they don't LIKE him and many more will do so even if publicly, they won't admit to it.

WHATEVER his "numbers", know that he will do better than any poll suggests, not worse.
2016 he got 46 percent of the vote

Doesn’t look like he can do any better in 2020. No predictions show him winning the popular vote

The truth of the matter is, when Obama visited the victims of a mass shooting, the media praised him extensively.
When Trump visits the victims of a mass shooting, the media trashes him with false motivations.
edward37 has simply been manipulated. Likely, he has been manipulated his entire life and cannot distinguish any reality on his own.

You are correct. Of course, what I said is correct too: He's an idiot
I was a schmuck republican all my life ,,even voted for the moron gwb in 2000 The air on dem side now doesn't stink like it did while I was a Repub

I can live with that post

Another great OP by ME remains unscathed

Of course more people like him today. Americans are smart. Only the Antifa types and the resisters are still off the hook mouth fpamers. Viva Trump. Smart people know.
THIS is who people really like A ,president respected and welcomed not like the trump scum
Thank you, Mr president.

About this website

USATODAY.COM

Obama meets with families of shooting victims

It all depends on where you are from. Many people in large cities are in their own little bubble. I can assure you that Obama was not a popular president outside the metropolitan areas.

His poll numbers at this point were roughly the same as Trump's

I am an old diehard liberal and I am now a registered Republican who will never vote democrat again on any level. Trump will get my vote in 2020.

Amen, I was a Democrat my whole life and still am because I havent changed it. Trump has changed everything for me, he literally speaks for me. The people he dont like or the same people I dont like and always have. Now some lib will call me a ------ist, I have to look up most of their names they call people.

untitled-png.273980

Forum List

Back