Milo on Trumps Hot Mike Tape and How Real Men Talk to Each Other

Yeah...

... just the other day Uncle Ferd...

... was tellin' his runnin' buddies...

.... how he'd like to grab Ivanka...

... by the p...y.

And these leftwing idiots think that this is persuasive to people.

Folks this is how we are winning.

How wonderful to hear someone speaking out regarding the issues of racism and political correctness...

Hey Jim......just watched that vid.......more winning!!! As long as the half-wits are on their side, we'll keep cleaning clocks in elections like the past 6 years!!:boobies::boobies::popcorn:

Some interesting comments about the failure of liberals who run most college administrations

Lol, Milo nails it.

I love this guy, in the agape sort of way.

Milo is soooo freaking awesome he's been on infowars tooo. That is where I learned of him awhile ago.

This guy is right up front and tells it like it is. He is not weak minded and he is not brainwashed like many other gays who fell into the conned society of " Social warfare".

BLM, the gays, and Trump haters have all fallen victim to the MSM/Elites social warfare games and it worked now that it has worked and we have social divide on multiple levels , now comes the Hero prick Government for the " Problem, ( Gov created) Reaction ( dumbed down society) Solution ( in order for the Gov. to look like the heroes) They create the solutions and the sheep buy it every single time.

Last edited:
dude.....awesome thread.........and here is more fodder in this...........and Im still laughing.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka: The Era Of The Pajama Boy Is Over And The Alpha Males Are Back

How often are you out there navigating the world and finding progressives who ARENT snowflakes. In my experience, it is very rare.......the feminists succeeded in making these fairies veritable limpwristers.
If you are a real man and work in certain profession like construction, the Alpha male is and always has been present..

Lol, Milo nails it.

Mile is soooo freaking awesome he's been on infowars tooo. That is where I learned of him awhile ago.

This guy is right up front and tells it like it is. He is not weak minded and he is not brainwashed like many other gays who fell into the conned society of " Social warfare".

BLM, the gays, and Trump haters have all fallen victim to the MSM/Elites social warfare games and it worked now that it has worked and we have social divide on multiple levels , now comes the Hero prick Government for the " Problem, ( Gov created) Reaction ( dumbed down society) Solution ( in order for the Gov. to look like the heroes) They create the solutions and the sheep buy it every single time.

Some of the gayest fellows I have know were guys you though would never have been gay......

And these leftwing idiots think that this is persuasive to people.

Folks this is how we are winning.

When someone's about to make a fool of himself, just step back and let him do it. These are the antics that gave Trump the victory. AMERICA is sick of this stuff.

Lol, Milo nails it.

Mile is soooo freaking awesome he's been on infowars tooo. That is where I learned of him awhile ago.

Some of the gayest fellows I have know were guys you though would never have been gay......

You can't tell he's a "cock sucking faggot"?! (Milo said I can call him that).

Lol, Milo nails it.

You can't tell he's a "cock sucking faggot"?! (Milo said I can call him that).

Milo is a twink, he's hardly an alpha..

Lol, Milo nails it.

How would he know?

Are you implying that he wouldn't know how as a result of being gay?

No, I'm implying that because men I know found what Trump said disgusting, I doubt he hangs with real men, who have respect for women. We know Donald , his Daddy , does not, nor does the paper he writes for , Breibart.

Lol, Milo nails it.

How would he know?

Are you implying that he wouldn't know how as a result of being gay?

No, I'm implying that because men I know found what Trump said disgusting, I doubt he hangs with real men, who have respect for women. We know Donald , his Daddy , does not, nor does the paper he writes for , Breibart.

The majority of men I know are just like Trump..They may not say it outwardly, but in their minds and in the secrecy of their thoughts, they be...

Lol, Milo nails it.

The only reason he is not still in the closet if because Democrats made it acceptable for him to be out, if the Pubs had their way they'd string him up.

Forum List

Back