Milo Shows Us In These Videos In Chicago What Democrats Want For The Rest Of Our Country

Am i beginning to think that you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

Is English your second language...you douche?
your kind enjoys blaming the actions of a few on an entire group, whether they be Muslim, Black, or Democrat
Yeah, sucks when you have your own tactics used against you, doesn't it?

However, you didn't answer the question. Have you been watching current events, specifically the riots (<-- Note the plural) of leftwing nut jobs since November 8th?

Am i beginning to think that you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

your kind enjoys blaming the actions of a few on an entire group, whether they be Muslim, Black, or Democrat

However, you didn't answer the question. Have you been watching current events, specifically the riots (<-- Note the plural) of leftwing nut jobs since November 8th?
Riots or demonstrations? First amendment rights?

Riots or demonstrations? First amendment rights?
One does not have a first amendment right to riot.

Try again.

February 4, 2017
Sedition laws apply to Berkeley rioters
By Thomas Lifson
The great Andrew McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor, argues cogently that longstanding sedition laws can be invoked to prosecute the Berkeley rioters and others. I urge everyone to read his entire argument at National Review Online, including his explanation of why sedition, not treason, is the appropriate category of law under which to bring charges.

During the Civil War, Congress enacted the first seditious-conspiracy law. Aimed at rioting and other aggression by Confederate sympathizers, it criminalizes plots to levy war against the United States, or to oppose by force the government and its execution of the laws. It has been on the books ever since, though rarely invoked. (It was used against the FALN in the late Seventies, and I used it in 1993 to prosecute terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center and conspired to bomb other New York City landmarks.) It is similarly a felony to advocate the destruction of the federal or state governments and their subdivisions.

More pointedly, there is a sweeping federal anti-riot law, making it a crime to incite, organize, promote, participate in, or aid and abet a riot. In addition, the federal civil-rights laws make it a crime to conspire to "injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate" people "in the free exercise or enjoyment" of their constitutional rights – including, obviously, the right to free speech. These laws further criminalize forcible acts and threats that interfere with people's lawful enjoyment of any federally subsidized activity (note that the government provides lavish funding to universities). They outlaw interference with the conduct of commercial business during a riot or other civil disorder.

As I pointed out yesterday, the mayor of Berkeley himself had defamed Milo Yiannopoulos and may have egged on the rioters, so local law enforcement may not be in a position to act on the rioters, only one of whom was arrested.

We have not seen the end of anti-Trump/anti-conservative violence. The public, I am certain, is repulsed by the behavior of these leftists. Serious prosecutions ought to follow, for they are seeking to overthrow the legitimate conduct of politics, replacing it with mob rule.

The great Andrew McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor, argues cogently that longstanding sedition laws can be invoked to prosecute the Berkeley rioters and others. I urge everyone to read his entire argument at National Review Online, including his explanation of why sedition, not treason, is the appropriate category of law under which to bring charges.

During the Civil War, Congress enacted the first seditious-conspiracy law. Aimed at rioting and other aggression by Confederate sympathizers, it criminalizes plots to levy war against the United States, or to oppose by force the government and its execution of the laws. It has been on the books ever since, though rarely invoked. (It was used against the FALN in the late Seventies, and I used it in 1993 to prosecute terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center and conspired to bomb other New York City landmarks.) It is similarly a felony to advocate the destruction of the federal or state governments and their subdivisions.

More pointedly, there is a sweeping federal anti-riot law, making it a crime to incite, organize, promote, participate in, or aid and abet a riot. In addition, the federal civil-rights laws make it a crime to conspire to "injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate" people "in the free exercise or enjoyment" of their constitutional rights – including, obviously, the right to free speech. These laws further criminalize forcible acts and threats that interfere with people's lawful enjoyment of any federally subsidized activity (note that the government provides lavish funding to universities). They outlaw interference with the conduct of commercial business during a riot or other civil disorder.

As I pointed out yesterday, the mayor of Berkeley himself had defamed Milo Yiannopoulos and may have egged on the rioters, so local law enforcement may not be in a position to act on the rioters, only one of whom was arrested.

We have not seen the end of anti-Trump/anti-conservative violence. The public, I am certain, is repulsed by the behavior of these leftists. Serious prosecutions ought to follow, for they are seeking to overthrow the legitimate conduct of politics, replacing it with mob rule.

Read more: Blog: Sedition laws apply to Berkeley rioters
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

C32gZqUVcAAfLMx.jpg

Snowflakes hates gays and do not want them to be able to speak.

It's disgusting the left is so homophobic.

Anyone remember the Buckley-Vidal debate? I remember as thirteen year old being slammed by a anti Vietnam war liberal militant, that frightened me and made me realize just how hateful liberals can be. Freedom of thought ISN'T what liberals truly want.

CNN's opinion of Milo:

pQ8bDm.jpg

Clearly, that Jewish gay man who has declared his love for black cocks, is an extremist white supremacist!

Supporting free speech is an extremist position. Violent riots... I mean protests are the only decent good old middle road. We also seriously need to bring back gay hangings.

Forum List

Back