🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo's dream guy!! West Virginia pol says he'd drown his kids if they were gay, compares LGBT to KKK

West Virginia lawmaker says there’s no reason to punish him for comparing LGBTQ community to KKK

Oh sure, make this guy resign but not all the blackface folks...oh hypocrisy
He's a disgusting, vile human being. In other words, a hero to the Trump cult.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa...Trump cult....Save America. Dumbass liberals, "hope and change" just too fucking funny about that cult...

Yes,absolutely,it's a cult and you are steeped in it. Look at your retarded behavior. Embarrassing.

My retarded behavior? I am not the one promoting a man put his penis in another mans ass. I am not allowing men with boobs to walk into a little girls bathroom. I am not the one saying that a woman with a vagina can identify as a man. Only retards are you.

See, this is what I mean, retard. Standing up for the rightto be treated like everyone else is not promotion of anything but that. You really are a stupid fuck,and trump is making you even worse.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump! lol. But when someone doesn't agree with you sick perverts, it's ok to destroy them, right?

Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa...Trump cult....Save America. Dumbass liberals, "hope and change" just too fucking funny about that cult...

Yes,absolutely,it's a cult and you are steeped in it. Look at your retarded behavior. Embarrassing.

My retarded behavior? I am not the one promoting a man put his penis in another mans ass. I am not allowing men with boobs to walk into a little girls bathroom. I am not the one saying that a woman with a vagina can identify as a man. Only retards are you.

See, this is what I mean, retard. Standing up for the rightto be treated like everyone else is not promotion of anything but that. You really are a stupid fuck,and trump is making you even worse.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump! lol. But when someone doesn't agree with you sick perverts, it's ok to destroy them, right?

save lollipops. suck dicks!

West Virginia lawmaker says there’s no reason to punish him for comparing LGBTQ community to KKK

Oh sure, make this guy resign but not all the blackface folks...oh hypocrisy

Just saying you guys on the left are the most retarded people in the world, and totally against science....

Forum List

Back