Mini-me coins a new term for pathetically stupid and misogynist idea - now "a thought experiment"

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

But no, he meant it and he's trying to lie is mini me ass out of the Old Weird Guy's anus.

But no, he meant it and he's trying to lie is mini me ass out of the Old Weird Guy's anus.

Giving more votes to blacks, Hispanics, and all brown people who have more children than white couples seems like it would backfire on Vance and Republicans....? :dunno:

Why start with only 1 million? Let's go for 10 million.

Go MAGA or go home.

Giving more votes to blacks, Hispanics, and all brown people who have more children than white couples seems like it would backfire on Vance and Republicans....? :dunno:
Since you are going that way, it's going to backfire on the true economy. And it is. The younger people are surely going to be tested. Perhaps like the German people before WW 2.

Drop in the bucket but at least it's a start.

BTW....Since when did dems care about children given their abortion penchant?

Coupled with their desire to let children decide to become trannies and get hormones and surgeries.

And to encourage homos to teach them, have public events for kids, fight for books of gay sex in schools, let drag queens read to them, and this travesty of an actual TV show actually being able to be made Drag Kids (2019) ⭐ 5.0 | Documentary

Oh and the fact they encourage kids to be dumber by lowering the grading scale for all students because a small portion can't keep up.

Oh and have childrens books to teach kids about being racist so they are guaranteed to grow up and be racist.

Yeah, they don't seem to care much about children at all.

Forum List

Back