Minnesota Delegates will back Ron Paul at convention

If that were truly the case, why is the Establishment GOP using every dirty trick in the book to disenfranchise RP supporters?

You make no sense.

It's because they want to create the image of unity. Ron Paul, even though I voted for him, has no chance what so ever of winning. Not only does Katz make sense, he has it correct.

So image is more important than honesty?

"Any means necessary" is the right thing to do?

To the GOP? Are you kidding me?

Oh we will be voting for Gary Johnson some will write in Ron Paul come November I would say less than 5% of paul supporters will back the dictator in the general election.

:lol: Thats funny even Rand Paul will be voting Romney. Most Ron Paul supporters know we have to get rid of Obama it's only those loons like yourself who won't vote or vote Gary Johnson "FREE THE WEED":cuckoo:

ROFL...I am merely voting for the Libertarian Candidate I am not in the libertarian party and never will be.

Oh we will be voting for Gary Johnson some will write in Ron Paul come November I would say less than 5% of paul supporters will back the dictator in the general election.

:lol: Thats funny even Rand Paul will be voting Romney. Most Ron Paul supporters know we have to get rid of Obama it's only those loons like yourself who won't vote or vote Gary Johnson "FREE THE WEED":cuckoo:

Oh neato! An Israel firster!!

There is no cheating ron paul doesn't appeal to enough people. That's all. It happens.

Bigger idiot than predfan.

Speaking of idiots, you are the reason we can't get the Libertarian Party off the ground. All of us get labeled as wackos because of morons like you.

He's not a Libertarian at all he's one of those fucked up liberals who pretend to be conservatives or libertarians.

I have been a Libertarian since probably before Dissent was born. I will be voting for Romney for the very reason you state. If Obama gets a 2nd term, there likely won't be any way for a LP candidate to save it.

And yes, sadly, most of the people who support Ron Paul these days wrongly believe that he or Johnson wil make marijuanna legal.

If they would put down the bong for a little while, they'd realize what fools they are acting like.

"Neato" a Jew hater. Part of the 25% :cool:

And here's the other thing that pisses me off about many of the people giving the Libertarian Party a bad name.

Fucking racists!

I don't smoke weed. I will make sure Romney doesn't get elected because all that does is moves the same old shit along for another 4 years. Kind of like kicking the can down the road while not fixing a damn thing. Now Obama might actually succeed in destroying America and then we can either rebuild or there will be enclaves broke off of America and each type of ideology gets its own country. Why do you more of the same? You still have hope in the 2 parties obviously. I don't and never will again.

Speaking of idiots, you are the reason we can't get the Libertarian Party off the ground. All of us get labeled as wackos because of morons like you.

He's not a Libertarian at all he's one of those fucked up liberals who pretend to be conservatives or libertarians.

You might be right.

WIllowtree is just a blowhard that's mad I don't support Romney and put his ignorant ass on ignore. I am what I say I am don't want to believe that,not gonna hurt my feelings. I am more of an ANCAP than anything.

Can't you confine all these Paul delegates threads in one big useless thread?

Enough already. The man is going to retire soon. Maybe you should too

I don't smoke weed. I will make sure Romney doesn't get elected because all that does is moves the same old shit along for another 4 years. Kind of like kicking the can down the road while not fixing a damn thing. Now Obama might actually succeed in destroying America and then we can either rebuild or there will be enclaves broke off of America and each type of ideology gets its own country. Why do you more of the same? You still have hope in the 2 parties obviously. I don't and never will again.

You must be a powerful man:cuckoo:

You might be right.

WIllowtree is just a blowhard that's mad I don't support Romney and put his ignorant ass on ignore. I am what I say I am don't want to believe that,not gonna hurt my feelings. I am more of an ANCAP than anything.

You are a useless troll and a fucking ignorant racist. Not worth discussing with any longer.

Dismissed.

"Neato" a Jew hater. Part of the 25% :cool:

Aw. Don't cry because I don't kiss zionist ass. Looking forward to the fireworks when Iran wipes that bastard state off the map. :clap2: Anyone that doesn't kiss kosher ass is an "anti semite" I wear that tag proudly.

Forum List

Back