Minnesota GOP ‘in ruins’ after shocking scandal...Stunning charges against a top donor & the state GOP chair’s resignation have left party in turmoil

Yeah, the Democrat Party is so much better. You can trust your daughter 5 to 17 around the leader of the Democrat Party

You are being spun people
Lol, y'all run your mouths about horse shit like that yet is dirty repugs getting arrested for being pedo. Hilarious. Seems the right has a pedo problem.

Lol, y'all run your mouths about horse shit like that yet is dirty repugs getting arrested for being pedo. Hilarious. Seems the right has a pedo problem.

Lol, aside from Anthony Weiner. All the rest were accused of proposition ing adult women. Meanwhile your side has been arrested for selling minors.

With words like "toxic", "firestorm" and "ruins", Siders and Demko should be writing novels instead wasting their time with Politico fiction. You almost gotta laugh that the story comes out two days before the toxic environment in New York caused a firestorm and left the democrat party in ruins after Cuomo was forced to resign.

Lol, aside from Anthony Weiner. All the rest were accused of proposition ing adult women. Meanwhile your side has been arrested for selling minors.
Sex traffickers are not "my side"

Did you forget about President Vegetable's son?

Or, President Vegetable?

Sex traffickers are not "my side"

Did you forget about President Vegetable's son?

Or, President Vegetable?

Lol, ya support pesos it's the way it is. Show me who has been arrested that's a dem for traffiing minors. No one. That's the republican filth

3rd Commandment
anyway, Bush V Gore was easier, it was cleaner. it was one state, one issue to prove.

with Trump it was much more complicated to prove fraud with too many cases in too many states, that's why he failed

"the Trump campaign has been treated very differently from the Bush campaign" - Rudy Giuliani bellowed in court

Last edited:
The difference is, I KNOW President Trump won the states I mentioned. So do many others, including many Democrats
As a leader, it is vital to include new and diverse perspectives to avoid only including a single point of view when making decisions. that's why i flip then i flop

• Funny
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back