Minnesota Teacher Admits Goal is to Confuse Kids.

The statist left is so far gone that they can no longer be taken seriously by rational Americans. Yes, the creatures given to humanity by our Maker are well stepped into what they need to do & survive, especially along side with mankind. Likewise we as rational humans also know instinctively what to do to make sure our 'creature gifts' KNOW that we really do love them. With only 4% of Americans actively engaged in hunting the scene is morphing from hunting to Deer Whispering! With me going into semi retirement this April 25th(only will be working two days per week) I will be zeroing the White-Tailed deer(better than no deer @ all) herd that traverse my acreage daily. I am increasingly engaged with the deer whispering community online. This community appears to be growing rapidly with both urbanites & of course us folks out in the stix/farming community. Even residential folks have been found to harbor deer in & on their property.

Lynn Smith in Texas has two million followers on YouTube & appears to have TWO LARGE herds of the super exotic Black-Tailed deer(most sought after deer in the USA for wild but domesticated to them only pets). These B-T deer appear to me not the same color as the Columbian Black-Tailed deer that both you & me are familiar with but are every bit as drop dead gorgeous(see vid below). Cabin Squirrel zeroed then anchored a herd of Mule deer & has them eating out of her hand in record time no less. She's a rookie but with what appears to be a dozen Mulies in that herd of hers has a new family for life! Comment & subscribe to our posters to have an enjoyable time!

Busted!

Exxxxxtended Family!

Vampire Deer.(they use their fangs to rasp the berries off of the branches)

Nara/spotted deer of Japan?(smarter than one thinks they are!)

Head butting milk guzzling lil guy! It does not take long & the entire herd moves in!

CabinSquirrel, Beverly & Bently(knock out Mulie family!)

Till next time!

Agree with the bolded.

There used to be a place called Japanese Village and Deer Park in Buena Park, CA, where Nara deer wandered freely through the park. It was quite an enchanting place when I was a youngster.

Agree with the bolded.

There used to be a place called Japanese Village and Deer Park in Buena Park, CA, where Nara deer wandered freely through the park. It was quite an enchanting place when I was a youngster.

The town closest to my acreage is named DEER PARK! One way or another deer have been in my life since I was 14 yrs old. Never could forget them(the original herd). Now I am building my life around their cousins. I think it was those cute lil baboos(fawns) they owned my mind, & still do.

That statist left cult is a religion built upon lies, deceit, violence & narcissism. The gal that posted the vid titled "Why I Left The Left" ADMITTED IN THE VID THAT ABORTION IS PLAIN WRONG. One can only hold their breath under water for so long before they have to surface for air & admit; I was wrong I am not a fish! I applaud her for her truthfulness on the subject. Read the below link & see if the statist left comes to mind.

The town closest to my acreage is named DEER PARK! One way or another deer have been in my life since I was 14 yrs old. Never could forget them(the original herd). Now I am building my life around their cousins. I think it was those cute lil baboos(fawns) they owned my mind, & still do.

That statist left cult is a religion built upon lies, deceit, violence & narcissism. The gal that posted the vid titled "Why I Left The Left" ADMITTED IN THE VID THAT ABORTION IS PLAIN WRONG. One can only hold their breath under water for so long before they have to surface for air & admit; I was wrong I am not a fish! I applaud her for her truthfulness on the subject. Read the below link & see if the statist left comes to mind.

Oh, they do admit that abortion is plain wrong. What they don't admit is that they're too addicted to care and too selfish to even bother to think about the value of their souls.

And when they are forced to admit their wrongs, they still play word games to convince themselves that it's okay to be wrong.

I do deeply miss the deer. I had the same doe and her fawns visit me twice a day in WA.

Oh, they do admit that abortion is plain wrong. What they don't admit is that they're too addicted to care and too selfish to even bother to think about the value of their souls.

And when they are forced to admit their wrongs, they still play word games to convince themselves that it's okay to be wrong.

I do deeply miss the deer. I had the same doe and her fawns visit me twice a day in WA.

1) Your first statement is dead center on the bullseye!

2) Your 2nd statement is called semantics(politickin/word games) again your landing dead center on target!

Believe me I DO understand about missing the deer. There is a nature to them that once bonded with a person is supernaturally strong. They will NEVER abandon their human counterpart, it's their human counterpart that abandons or has to abandon(my case/heartbreak) them. They truly are creatures of peace/serenity. I well remember the image of momma & her so precious lil baboo that you sent me. Sure hope that everything is going good for you over there. Till next time!

This honestly shouldn't be a trend as it is very serious. Only people that suffer from this should get this kind of treatment.

Forum List

Back