NY News: Suspended: racist-Arab "Palestinian" NYU prof., Amin Husain, proudly admits being antisemitic, claims to be denying October 7 atrocities

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
More reasons to take control of immigration in the US.

___

NYU prof caught telling students Hamas baby killings ‘not true’ suspended after shocking clip revealed.
By Snejana Farberov and Ronny Reyes.
January 25, 2024.

An NYU adjunct professor and firebrand pro-Palestinian activist told a group of students at a recent "teach-in" that allegations that Hamas beheaded Israeli babies were "not [sic] true" — and denounced New York City as "Zionist," according to a video from the event.
Amin Husain, 48, led a foul-mouthed discussion about the war in Israel at The New School, organized by the radical group Students for Justice in Palestine, on Dec. 5, during which he defended the Palestinians’ right to fight for their liberation — and played down claims of Hamas atrocities.
"They’re trying to say … 'Oh my God, you support rapists and people that behead babies,' both of which, whatever, we know it's not [sic] true," Husain says in a 2-minute clip taken from the livestream of the event that was first obtained by the Free Press….
In the recording, Husain, a part-time faculty member of NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study, is seen seated behind a desk, wearing a traditional Arabic keffiyeh headdress and facing his audience.
"We live in a Zionist city," Husain proclaims...
One of the students chimes in: "We’re trying."
"I have a petition going around, right, because I’m antisemitic. I won the honors of antisemitic multiple times, by the way," the NYU staffer says.
Husain goes on to say that his profile on the website Canary Mission — which documents professors, student activists and organizations that promote hatred of the US, Israel and Jews on college campuses — “is one of the best biographies I have.”
“It’s endless. The citations are better than I could ever imagine,” he quips, drawing laughter from his listeners. “And everything they cite is true.”
Husain’s pages-long entry on Canary Mission’s portal states that he “has organized multiple violent New York City disruptions, promoted hatred of America and the police and incited hatred against pro-Israel supporters with Within Our Lifetime (WOL), an anti-Israel activist group in New York.”
The educator’s online dossier further states that Husain has claimed to have participated in a series of violent protests and riots staged by Palestinians between the late 1980s and early 1990s, known as the First Intifada, “and personally visited a leader of the terror group Palestinian Islamic Jihad.”…
The New School said in a statement that Husain had not been affiliated with the institution since 2019, but he has been previously invited to speak on campus by the university’s Students for Justice in Palestine group….
NYU spokesperson John Beckman told The Post that Husain is no longer teaching at the school, but did not specify if he was fired or when the university made its decision….

More reasons to take control of immigration in the US.

___

NYU prof caught telling students Hamas baby killings ‘not true’ suspended after shocking clip revealed.
By Snejana Farberov and Ronny Reyes.
January 25, 2024.

Maybe this is “context dependent”.

Thi dirtbag should not have ever been allowed into the US, let alone be teaching in a University. Deport him.

Forum List

Back