Minority food server caught spitting on pizzas before serving them

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Are you comfortable with eating food served by a certain minority? Especially since there have been numerous incidents of them spitting into food they served to white folks out of racial hatred. Even jesse jackson admitted to doing so.

20-year-old food service worker at Comerica Park in Detroit has been charged after a video was posted online that showed him spitting on a pizza intended for customers during a Major League Baseball game.

Ballpark worker charged after video shows spitting on pizza

Spit In White People Food Movement Started By Jesse Jackson | Page 2 | The Dawg Shed

Last edited:
Are you comfortable with eating food served by a certain minority? Especially since there have been numerous incidents of them spitting into food they served to white folks out of racial hatred. Even jesse jackson admitted to doing so.

20-year-old food service worker at Comerica Park in Detroit has been charged after a video was posted online that showed him spitting on a pizza intended for customers during a Major League Baseball game.

If a white man had spit on it, you would consider it an honor

I worry about the toothless white mississippians

Spit In White People Food Movement Started By Jesse Jackson | Page 2 | The Dawg Shed
This happens more than I would like to say. Several cases in Fla the suspect was caught and at least one of them got beat half to death by a person of color who had been in the burger stand that day. I just don't eat where I can not see the food being made anymore.

OMG!!!

If a white man had spit on it, you would consider it an honor
If cow shit was butter you would eat it!

Little do you know, all waitresses will do that if you didn't tip the last time

That isn’t true. I spent many years on the floor/behind bar and never once did I witness any of these gross horror story we hear about on occasion. It’s mostly a myth.

That isn’t true. I spent many years on the floor/behind bar and never once did I witness any of these gross horror story we hear about on occasion. It’s mostly a myth.

Good thing you didn't tick me off when I worked as a slicer at Arby's then in the early 80s ..

Good thing you didn't tick me off when I worked as a slicer at Arby's then in the early 80s ..

Was that you that spit in my baby food back then!? I was crying b/c I was teething, prick! :mad:

Was that you that spit in my baby food back then!? I was crying b/c I was teething, prick! :mad:

Lol, just kidding, worse I did was cut a beef sandwich into a heart shape, wrote I love you , baby

Sincerely Rich ( my coworker)

He gave it to this girl who ordered it and she complained to the manager ( Rich was so mad at me for weeks )

The manager just laughed when I told him it was me.

I witnessed it once. I worked at an Applebee's as a bartender in my early twenties. We had this one employee come in who most of us didn't like and she ordered a steak. When the guys on the cook line found it was for her they dropped it on the floor, stepped on it, and put it back on her plate and I served it.

That's the only time I witnessed something like that, so yes, mostly it's a myth, but there are isolated incidents.

I witnessed it once. I worked at an Applebee's as a bartender in my early twenties. We had this one employee come in who most of us didn't like and she ordered a steak. When the guys on the cook line found it was for her they dropped it on the floor, stepped on it, and put it back on her plate and I served it.

That's the only time I witnessed something like that, so yes, mostly it's a myth, but there are isolated incidents.

How ironic just read this

Florida Taco Bell under investigation after sheriff's deputy claims burritos tainted with bleach

Forum List

Back