Miss. candidate stands by his rule: No time alone with a female reporter

TRFjr

VIP Member
Oct 24, 2013

A Mississippi Republican running for governor and a female reporter seeking to spend a day with him on the campaign trail squared off Thursday morning on CNN over his refusal to be alone with her.

The candidate, state Rep. Robert Foster, stood by his decision to insist that reporter Larrison Campbell bring a male colleague if she wanted a “ride-along” in his truck because he “just wanted to keep things professional” and avoid “a lot of opportunities where it would’ve been an awkward situation.”

“I didn’t want to end up in a situation where me and Ms. Campbell were alone for an extended period of time throughout that 15- to 16-hour day. And so out of precaution, I wanted to have her bring someone with her, a male colleague,” Foster said over the phone in a live interview with CNN’s John Berman Thursday. Campbell was also on-air.----- “I’m not ever going to be put in a situation with any female to where they could make an accusation against me and there’s not a witness there to refute that accusation.”

Do you blame him?
with the out of control #MeToo movement with its multitude of false accusations ones that can ruin not just ones pollical career but lives why take that chance why put your self in situation that can allow that to happen?

Its sad its come to this that men have to protect themselves from false accusations by not allowing to be put in a situation that allows it to happen,
but it is what it is and woman have no one to blame but themselves

Last edited:
To top it off the broad would never had been hired were it not because she was a broad and the station only hires women and darkies to do "reporting."

To top it off the broad would never had been hired were it not because she was a broad and the station only hires women and darkies to do "reporting."
I'm not going to make that judgement I don't know her she could be a talented reporter and earned the job she has
or you could be right
but thats the point now days men especially married men shouldn't put them selves into a situation alone with a women they don't know so false accusation of sexual assault can be made

A Mississippi Republican running for governor and a female reporter seeking to spend a day with him on the campaign trail squared off Thursday morning on CNN over his refusal to be alone with her.

The candidate, state Rep. Robert Foster, stood by his decision to insist that reporter Larrison Campbell bring a male colleague if she wanted a “ride-along” in his truck because he “just wanted to keep things professional” and avoid “a lot of opportunities where it would’ve been an awkward situation.”

“I didn’t want to end up in a situation where me and Ms. Campbell were alone for an extended period of time throughout that 15- to 16-hour day. And so out of precaution, I wanted to have her bring someone with her, a male colleague,” Foster said over the phone in a live interview with CNN’s John Berman Thursday. Campbell was also on-air.----- “I’m not ever going to be put in a situation with any female to where they could make an accusation against me and there’s not a witness there to refute that accusation.”

Do you blame him?
with the out of control #MeToo movement with its multitude of false accusations ones that can ruin not just ones pollical career but lives why take that chance why put your self in situation that can allow that to happen?

Its sad its come to this that men have to protect themselves from false accusations by not allowing to be put in a situation that allows it to happen,
Unfortunately this needs to become the norm not the exception, there will be no more women making unsubstantiated claims under those conditions.

Last edited:

Do you blame him?

I don't blame him one bit.

How many claims of sexual assault has this radical DEM bitch made over the years?
How many of the claims were found to be lies.?
This Miss. politician knows something we don't about her.

Do you blame him?

He's a grab them by the pussy Republican.

Wow, seems like you dislike half the population for being female and whatever percent for being darker than Norwegian. I bet you can even tell the good and bad Germans apart from each other.

Do you blame him?

Really this isn't a terrible idea on his part. It gets him in the press and he sure as heck isn't going to be accused of anything.

Is she THAT attractive he doesn't trust himself? Every so often even I get that intangible feeling of "this could be fun".

Do you blame him?

Really this isn't a terrible idea on his part. It gets him in the press and he sure as heck isn't going to be accused of anything.

Is she THAT attractive he doesn't trust himself? Every so often even I get that intangible feeling of "this could be fun".

Could be that he may be weak or worried that she may have some ulterior motive. Either way, he knows to avoid it.

Unfortunately this needs to become the norm not the exception, there will be no more women making unsubstantiated claims under those conditions.

Unfortunately even this won't stop it, considering that in a substantial amount of false sexual assault allegations, the woman was never alone with the man, nonetheless at the time of the alleged assault. Crazy women will make crazy claims, just as crazy men will continue to do crazy things.

Do you blame him?

its not that he don't trust himself he doesn't trust her not to make false accusations
so why put your self in a position which she has the opportunity to do so

Do you blame him?

Could be that he may be weak or worried that she may have some ulterior motive. Either way, he knows to avoid it.

There are guys and gals I try not to be alone with also. Especially if they are trying to be alone with me.

So yeah, unless he has been alone with a dozen different gals this week but just not that one I don't think this is much of a thing.

Do you blame him?

So he doesn't trust himself to be alone with another woman.

Do you blame him?

no he doesn't trust her not to make false accusations if they were ever alone together so why put your self in a position that could happen

why is that so hard for you and others to understand

Do you blame him?

no he doesn't trust her not to make false accusations if they were ever alone together so why put your self in a position that could happen

why is that so hard for you and others to understand

Its their only way to spin it.

Forum List

Back