Missiles Hit Green Zone & Base With US Troop Housing

Thank goodness this time no one was hurt.

I hope that steps will be taken to make this area more secure.

Missiles hit Green Zone and Iraq base housing US troops: security sources

Notice...from your link.........no casualties........ Sound and Fury but trying not to do anything that will make Trump kill again...

I wonder how many more terrorists Drumpf just created?

We know how many he ended.....

The "you'll just create more terrorists" b.s. is getting old....... killing them reduced the number of isis fighters by an entire caliphate.........

We know how many Trump ended.......

And we know that there used to be an entire caliphate created under obama that no longer exists cause Trump got rid of it.......can we count those in the "no longer terrorist, " column?

What irresponsible reporting. They were rockets, something that has been used on American troops since Viet Nam. When they reported missiles I was expecting something big like a cruise missile or something launched from iran. Just seems misleading to call them missiles and not rockets.

Notice...from your link.........no casualties........ Sound and Fury but trying not to do anything that will make Trump kill again...
ENenpZRU0AEBBq8.jpeg

The "you'll just create more terrorists" b.s. is getting old....... killing them reduced the number of isis fighters by an entire caliphate.........
If you know how many were ended then the math should be easy for you. For every 1 you can estimate 2 or 3 or maybe a thousand are created. Are you stupid or is it you just cant add?

If you know how many were ended then the math should be easy for you. For every 1 you can estimate 2 or 3 are created. Are you stupid or is it you just cant add?

You guys post such funny crap......The Iranians in the Street and the Iraqis cheered this guys death you doofus.....they are as tired of the muslim extremists as we are.....

If you know how many were ended then the math should be easy for you. For every 1 you can estimate 2 or 3 are created. Are you stupid or is it you just cant add?

You guys post such funny crap......The Iranians in the Street and the Iraqis cheered this guys death you doofus.....they are as tired of the muslim extremists as we are.....
I didnt ask you who cheered you dumb fuck. I just pointed out simply math would help you understand my original post.

I didnt ask you who cheered you dumb fuck. I just pointed out simply math would help you understand my original post.

Obama had authorized how many drone strikes thus creating how many more terrorists?

Katyusha rockets are not generally know for their accuracy and two rounds of mortar is more like registration or harassment not fire for effect, but they could have gotten lucky. They took their shots, but did not take many or stay around long enough to adjust the mortar.

Really you dumber fuck? When people see the response to killing Americans that will turn them off of putting their lives at stake, not encourage them. Though if you want to sign up, then by all means go ahead. Yet another Anti-American pro terrorist leftard.

Forum List

Back