🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mission Control--We Have Lost Unity

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The voices of Sanders supporters is growing stronger and what they are calling for should make REAL Americans proud. Never thought I would write that about a democrat but NEW signs and new chants are being seen and heard at the DNC convention.

5797189fc46188292f8b456b.jpg

Seems the MAJORITY of Sanders supporters want Hillary in jail. They are not only showing it with signs they are chanting in the streets.

"“I feel like I’ve been cheated, I feel like my brothers and sisters have been cheated, and I feel like it’s all her fault,” Trevor Minter, one of the protesters calling for Clinton to be jailed, told the Guardian. He said he was furious over “all the classified emails she’s let out using her own servers and using her own personal email and then you have the WikiLeaks, all the going behind people’s backs.”

You Sanders supporters HAVE indeed been cheated, but don't sit out the election. To do that shows your disdain for the country and its NOT the country but the person. Go to the polls and support
Donald Trump
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein

CoP7RsGXgAA444x.jpg

Some of you have parents, kids or brothers and sisters in the "Feel the Bern" movement. Do NOT let their being cheated go un-punished and un-spoken.
If anything stand together as ONE no matter who you vote and lift the message
HIGH for ALL the elites to see. And proclaim "WE WON'T BE SCREWED AGAIN".

CoPfzs7WIAAf83t.jpg

Americans of every stripe across the nation are screaming in UNITY.
Heed the call.

Fury
Stop calling to 'lock up' Clinton, Sanders campaign manager tells Bernie's supporters

Last edited:

Seems the MAJORITY of Sanders supporters want Hillary in jail. They are not only showing it with signs they are chanting in the streets.

In this particular case I'm with Sunders supporters. I'm glad there are smart and decent people among them. It's a shame Sanders has sold them all out to a crook and a liar.

• Banned

In this particular case I'm with Sunders supporters. I'm glad there are smart and decent people among them. It's a shame Sanders has sold them all out to a crook and a liar.
Some of them really believed him, and many were young people.
He brought harm to an entire generation of youth. I just hope they understand that is not the American way merely the democrat way.

The WikiLeaks dump came Friday night. By Sunday, Clinton’s crowd had unleashed the mechanical rabbit, and the press hounds were dutifully chasing it.

The new party line: The Russians did it! Purpose: Change the subject. Redirect the media away from the DNC conspiracy to sabotage Sanders’ campaign. Well, do not the people have “a right to know” of sordid schemes of DNC operatives to sink a presidential campaign?

Will Putin get a Pulitzer?

It is a sad state of affairs when politicians think they can expose all the wretchedness of their opponent, and then ask their supporters to be stupid enough to endorse the very person they have been slandering for the past year. So, are you that stupid?

Want to really Bern her? A yes vote for Trump is a Hell NO Hillary vote. She screwed you Bernies and stole his nomination. Screw her back.

I think at this point the only way to really unify the Democratic party is to drop Kaine and make Sanders the VP nominee.

Otherwise I think the Dems lose about 25% of their base in November.

Sad seeing Sanders sell out like he did. But his supporters are still pretty angry over his treatment. And supposedly, there's more Wikileak stuff coming. It could get even uglier for the Democrats.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think at this point the only way to really unify the Democratic party is to drop Kaine and make Sanders the VP nominee.

Otherwise I think the Dems lose about 25% of their base in November.
At least 25% at least. If they want a chance a REAL one then they nominate Sanders and just go for it.

It is a sad state of affairs when politicians think they can expose all the wretchedness of their opponent, and then ask their supporters to be stupid enough to endorse the very person they have been slandering for the past year. So, are you that stupid?

Want to really Bern her? A yes vote for Trump is a Hell NO Hillary vote. She screwed you Bernies and stole his nomination. Screw her back.

Sanders supporters are as much anti Trump as they are anti Clinton.

Well they can vote for Johnson or Stein.

They don't like Trump. They hate Hillary. They should just stay home this Nov.

Forum List

Back