Mississippi religious rights bill passed

That's what it all comes down to. You finally realized you couldn't stop it, so you're pouting and nit picking like a big old baby.
LOL....protecting peoples religious rights is pouting..alright folks defending part of the constitution is pouting! You heard it here first!

Are you willing to protect the religious rights of Muslims?
Yes. Why the hell not? I am not a christian nor muslim nor jew why the hell do I care what someone does in their religion long as they don't affect me.

So you would defend a Muslim-American community wanting to impose Sharia law at the local level?

lol, okay...
Sharia law has some great positives to it.
No one should be forced into participation of something they find repugnant...

Then don't get a job as a government clerk.
Or Florist
Or T shirt maker
Or Baker
Or Pizza store owner

Not in Mississippi. Good thing this bill happened to change all that. lol

Sorry I cannot file and/or process your gun permit. As a pacifist, it would violate my deeply held religious beliefs.

Sorry I cannot file and/or process your gun permit. As a pacifist, it would violate my deeply held religious beliefs.

Could you pass it on to one that isn't a religious pacifist? ;)

So long as there is a clerk willing to process these lincenses than I don't have a problem. If nobody is willing to do so is where I have an issue.

So long as there is a clerk willing to process these lincenses than I don't have a problem. If nobody is willing to do so is where I have an issue.

Yeah there would be a problem, I'd give you a license...I'd snicker doing it though

Yeah there would be a problem, I'd give you a license...I'd snicker doing it though

I can live with that. lol

It should not be up to the federal government on any sort of permit, they don't have the credibility.
Don't like the job, quit

No one should be forced into participation of something they find repugnant...

If it's repugnant to you to work in a business that's required by law to serve black people,

then don't take that job.
Shouldn't need a permit to carry anyways...does it say ANYTHING about that in the 2nd amendment? Nope!

Sounds like a winning defense in court. lol.
Since when do courts give a shit about what the constitution says.

For those against such a the law I ask: Should a tattoo artist have right to deny a white supremacy tattoo which in effect would be restricting the consumers right to free speech? Say the artists was Jewish and the customer wanted a swastika, would you want him fined or his shop closed for refusing customer service?

For those against such a the law I ask: Should a tattoo artist have right to deny a white supremacy tattoo which in effect would be restricting the consumers right to free speech? Say the artists was Jewish and the customer wanted a swastika, would you want him fined or his shop closed for refusing customer service?

I'm pretty sure there aren't many Jewish tattoo artists since tattoos are considered to be a pretty bad sin.

Looks like they dusted off some old Jim Crow legislation

They never learn do they?

The leftards really truly do hate the constitution don't they....lets just do away with the first amendment! That will make them happy! No more free speech or freedom of religion!

The leftards really truly do hate the constitution don't they....lets just do away with the first amendment! That will make them happy! No more free speech or freedom of religion!
We love the Constitution

Ever read the 14th amendment?

What about the Mississippi clerks who do not like to marry mixed race couples.......should they be accommodated too?

Mississippi bill: OK to not help with same-sex marriage - Daily Journal

All knew this would happen. SC oversteps its boundaries and states pass laws protecting their workers from the nut case homosexual mafia.

So it's OK to disregard the Constitution?
Its OK to disregard the bastardized reading of the Constitution by thugs in robes called the SC.

In your version of the Constitution, to whom is the responsibility for interpreting it delegated?

Forum List

Back