Missouri Abortion Ban Blocked Pending Litigation

You celebrate dead babies! I pity you!

You celebrate birth, and not infants/babies/children, etc.
60165721_1084300325027060_8906796302478606336_n.jpg

I celebrate life! You choose death.

If you are a republican all you celebrate is birth.
What if you're a Republican that is Pro-choice? People..especially women....have some strong feelings about this issue--do you really think it comes down to R or D?

If you support choice and vote for a republican you're voting for politicians who have screamed for decades that they will take that choice from women. Not just talked about it but have actively taken steps to remove that choice.

I don't understand if you support choice how you can vote for anyone who will take that choice away.

I'll bet the argument this time will be completely different than it has been the other 25,456 times abortion topics have been posted.

(sarcasm for those unable to tell)

What if you're a Republican that is Pro-choice? People..especially women....have some strong feelings about this issue--do you really think it comes down to R or D?

If you support choice and vote for a republican you're voting for politicians who have screamed for decades that they will take that choice from women. Not just talked about it but have actively taken steps to remove that choice.

I don't understand if you support choice how you can vote for anyone who will take that choice away.
Not everyone votes the straight party ticket. Besides, have you no confidence in the constancy of law? Given the Demographics?

I really don't worry about Roe v Wade going away--this issue has already been decided by the people.

BTW..there are Dems who are Pro-life. Just sayin'....

If an abortion is done after eight weeks the mother should be sterilized.
Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; of the contempt conservatives have for individual liberty and their authoritarian desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The judge is of course correct – the Missouri law clearly violates settled, accepted privacy rights jurisprudence and the right of individuals to decide whether to have a child or not free from government interference.

If an abortion is done after eight weeks the mother should be sterilized.
Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; of the contempt conservatives have for individual liberty and their authoritarian desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The judge is of course correct – the Missouri law clearly violates settled, accepted privacy rights jurisprudence and the right of individuals to decide whether to have a child or not free from government interference.

You do remember when Obamacare was passed and a mandate attached punishing you with a tax? Right? Remember that next time you post a personal choice line of bullshit!

Not everyone votes the straight party ticket. Besides, have you no confidence in the constancy of law? Given the Demographics?

I really don't worry about Roe v Wade going away--this issue has already been decided by the people.

Of course Democrats and liberals are pro-life – everyone is pro-life.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to defend a woman’s right to privacy while also opposing abortion.

The conflict doesn’t involve the merits of abortion; the conflict arises as how to end the practice.

Yes people vote a mixed ticket. I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I've voted a variety of different parties through the years and in the same election. I will never vote for anyone who doesn't support choice.

Yes there are democratic politicians who are anti choice. I won't vote for them.

I'm not a democrat and I have never in my life voted a ballot of straight one party.

I'm the daughter of an OBGYN who worked in the years before abortion was legal. I remember her coming home after she tried to save the life of women who tried to perform her own abortion or by butchers who performed them. Some she saved. Some she didn't.

Every death took a piece of my mom. Mostly because every one of those deaths were so unnecessary. Those she was able to save, were left infertile for life.

I remember the days when it was illegal and I see what's been happening and how the courts are now being packed with far right extremist judges.

I don't believe they will follow already set precedence case law.

I know that accidents happen. Nothing is 100%. I know that there are conditions that women face in pregnancy that will kill them without an abortion. Ectopic pregnancy is one of them. I also see non choice people writing laws that don't make exceptions at all. Or don't make exceptions for rape and incest. Such as this law in Missouri.

As a rape survivor I can't accept any law that forces a rape or incest survivor carry a pregnancy to term. The non choice people go way too far.

I also see all the lies from the non choice people and am disgusted.

Yes it does, D are pro choice and R are pro birth.

Forum List

Back