Missouri Abortion Ban Blocked Pending Litigation

Not everyone votes the straight party ticket. Besides, have you no confidence in the constancy of law? Given the Demographics?

I really don't worry about Roe v Wade going away--this issue has already been decided by the people.

BTW..there are Dems who are Pro-life. Just sayin'....
Of course Democrats and liberals are pro-life – everyone is pro-life.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to defend a woman’s right to privacy while also opposing abortion.

The conflict doesn’t involve the merits of abortion; the conflict arises as how to end the practice.

You can't be pro life and be ok with murdering the most innocent of all

If you are pro-life you shouldn't be supporting the taking of any innocent lives.

I don't. I suppose you're going to rattle on about civilian war deaths now

Seems you likely do.

I'm adamantly against abortion and I'm pro life. Comparing that to war deaths has been done to death. Apples and oranges

So if a woman chooses to speed that’s okay? To murder? To beat her kids. A woman’s right to choose trumps everything?

Women should have the right to choose what happens to HER OWN BODY, dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay how about men? Can they choose too?
They do have a choice every time they participate in a heterosexual sex act. They have the option not to do so and keep their pants zipped. Do you think that men are ignorant of this? No sex? No chance of leaving their "little swimmers" behind.

Of course Democrats and liberals are pro-life – everyone is pro-life.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to defend a woman’s right to privacy while also opposing abortion.

The conflict doesn’t involve the merits of abortion; the conflict arises as how to end the practice.

You can't be pro life and be ok with murdering the most innocent of all

If you are pro-life you shouldn't be supporting the taking of any innocent lives.

I don't. I suppose you're going to rattle on about civilian war deaths now

Seems you likely do.

I'm adamantly against abortion and I'm pro life. Comparing that to war deaths has been done to death. Apples and oranges

You are not pro-life. You are pro partisan politics.

If an abortion is done after eight weeks the mother should be sterilized.
Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; of the contempt conservatives have for individual liberty and their authoritarian desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The judge is of course correct – the Missouri law clearly violates settled, accepted privacy rights jurisprudence and the right of individuals to decide whether to have a child or not free from government interference.

Please show me where "abortion" is in the Constitution.

You celebrate dead babies! I pity you!

You celebrate birth, and not infants/babies/children, etc.
View attachment 276244

Something's wrong when the government dictates what a women does with their body and life, while chipping away at Title X.

Government has always dictated what people can and cannot do with their bodies and lives, doofus. "Bodily autonomy" is a MYTH. You don't have it and you never did.

Want proof? Go try and sell a kidney.

So if a woman chooses to speed that’s okay? To murder? To beat her kids. A woman’s right to choose trumps everything?

Science.

notyourbody.jpg

Science.

View attachment 276390

It’s not someone else’s body until birth.

Bullshit!

Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; of the contempt conservatives have for individual liberty and their authoritarian desire to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The judge is of course correct – the Missouri law clearly violates settled, accepted privacy rights jurisprudence and the right of individuals to decide whether to have a child or not free from government interference.

You do remember when Obamacare was passed and a mandate attached punishing you with a tax? Right? Remember that next time you post a personal choice line of bullshit!

You are the bullshit. The mandate was created by the conservative Heritage Foundation. It's goal was to prevent freeloaders. People who bought insurance only when they got sick and dropped it when the bills stopped coming. That left everyone else to pay their bills which drove insurance rates up. You do not have a personal choice when it affects others.
Then abortion should be ruled out because it does affect at least one other person. Or two, if you consider the father’s feelings.

Science.

View attachment 276390

Really? DNA says you're wrong.

Again, science.

You do remember when Obamacare was passed and a mandate attached punishing you with a tax? Right? Remember that next time you post a personal choice line of bullshit!

You are the bullshit. The mandate was created by the conservative Heritage Foundation. It's goal was to prevent freeloaders. People who bought insurance only when they got sick and dropped it when the bills stopped coming. That left everyone else to pay their bills which drove insurance rates up. You do not have a personal choice when it affects others.
Like a woman killings the fathers baby? A woman's so called choice affect a lot of other people than herself.

Then abortion should be ruled out because it does affect at least one other person. Or two, if you consider the father’s feelings.

No it does not. The question is when does it become a person. The Supreme Court applied the only answer that society can say for sure. Until the baby can survive outside of the mother's womb. You do not get to impose your religious beliefs on others.

Like a woman killings the fathers baby? A woman's so called choice affect a lot of other people than herself.

The woman has the right to choose because it is her body. Whether it is a baby is conjecture.

No it does not. The question is when does it become a person. The Supreme Court applied the only answer that society can say for sure. Until the baby can survive outside of the mother's womb. You do not get to impose your religious beliefs on others.

That isn't how the Supreme Court ruled.

You celebrate dead babies! I pity you!

You celebrate birth, and not infants/babies/children, etc.
I celebrate life! You choose death.

If you are a republican all you celebrate is birth.
What if you're a Republican that is Pro-choice? People..especially women....have some strong feelings about this issue--do you really think it comes down to R or D?

If you support choice and vote for a republican you're voting for politicians who have screamed for decades that they will take that choice from women. Not just talked about it but have actively taken steps to remove that choice.

I don't understand if you support choice how you can vote for anyone who will take that choice away.

C Lose your legs?

Science.

View attachment 276390

Again, science.

Show me.

Okay how about men? Can they choose too?
They do have a choice every time they participate in a heterosexual sex act. They have the option not to do so and keep their pants zipped. Do you think that men are ignorant of this? No sex? No chance of leaving their "little swimmers" behind.

Even when they are raped?

Science.

View attachment 276390

Again, science.

Show me.

Show you what? Their DNA structure? Google it, fuckwad.

The mother and the child each have unique DNA, therefore they are 2 distinct beings.

It doesn’t survive outside the womb by it’s self even at nine months. Has to be fed and care for until aged 18 Orin a democrats household age 35!

Forum List

Back