🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Missouri English teacher Kim Morrison fired after accusation of teaching Critical Race Theory, assigning a worksheet & book “Dear Martin” to students

This teacher did nothing wrong. What you guys want is to continue indoctrinating our children with white supremacy.
I don't know what the issue is, when you show up spouting white supremacy bollocks, I know it isn't about racism.

I don't know what the issue is, when you show up spouting white supremacy bollocks, I know it isn't about racism.
You know what the issue is liar. The fact is we all were taught a white supremacist version of America. People such as you are so indoctrinated that you think including the history of others besides whites who have lived here during the same time period is not teaching about America. You are so blind to white privilege that you can't see how all of this is a prime example of it.

You know what the issue is liar. The fact is we all were taught a white supremacist version of America. People such as you are so indoctrinated that you think including the history of others besides whites who have lived here during the same time period is not teaching about America. You are so blind to white privilege that you can't see how all of this is a prime example of it.

What a complete load of shit. I was constantly told about how we were shitty to the indians and slavery, and America did this and that wrong and blah, blah, blah.

I have yet to see anyone who goes to a church that is wealthy that has given up their wealth to follow Christ

I wasn't aware that was a requirement ...

25f4ea2f6cc2b0644d7b74de160e0178--gothic-alb.jpg

6cxl9g.jpg

I question whether this was an assignment in CRT, or whether it was just an exercise in being introduced to unconscious bias, and the inner lives of others.

Empathy training can never be a bad thing for anyone, IMO.

Forum List

Back