Missouri Governor Jay Nixon

We've talked about this on here before.

So let's refresh some memories:

The Governor of Missouri complied with a federal law enacted by the GOP Congress and President Bush in 2005 (REAL ID Act of 2005) which requires any ID's issued by the states comply with federal standards.

I swear, the rabid loons who have hijacked the Right are positively schizo. They get all sweaty and start foaming at the mouth about the names of people who have state issued IDs being given to the federal government, thinking this is some Obama plot to confiscate our guns. They have a peculiar blindness which prevents them from seeing what is right in front of their faces: The REAL ID Act of 2005.

At the same time, they want Voter ID. Real IDs which will meet certain standards that an illegal dead Mexican felon can't easily forge or use to vote.

Schizo nazis.

Papers! Papers, please!

Last edited:

The Governor of Missouri complied with a federal law enacted by the GOP Congress and President Bush in 2005 (REAL ID Act of 2005) which requires any ID's issued by the states comply with federal standards.

I swear, the rabid loons who have hijacked the Right are positively schizo. They get all sweaty and start foaming at the mouth about the names of people who have state issued IDs being given to the federal government, thinking this is some Obama plot to confiscate our guns. They have a peculiar blindness which prevents them from seeing what is right in front of their faces: The REAL ID Act of 2005.

At the same time, they want Voter ID. Real IDs which will meet certain standards that an illegal dead Mexican felon can't easily forge or use to vote.

Schizo nazis.

Papers! Papers, please!

g, this OP is about Nixon being a Democrat, nothing more.

The gov is an idiot, since he said Mizzou was going to the Big10 in public and we shot him down!

Schizo nazis.

Papers! Papers, please!

Where in my post do I bash him being a democrat?

Schizo nazis.

Papers! Papers, please!

Where in my post do I bash him being a democrat?

It's not about partisan preferences? If so, it's one of the first I've ever seen here!

Forum List

Back