Missouri Militia arrives in Ferguson

1newsjunkie: REPORT: the Missouri Citizen?s Militia is NOW IN Ferguson to protect innocent Americans from the tyrannical ?police state?

» Video: Ferguson Riot Police Wound Reporter In Attack on Protestors Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Ferguson Police AWOL for Looting, Out in Force to Crush First Amendment, Arrest Journalists -

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs was also shot in the kidneys by a rubber bullet as police seemed to be deliberately targeting journalists.

“I got shot in the kidneys with one of those rubber rounds and had two gas canisters come right at me,” Biggs reported. “When I got up, I couldn’t see so I went in one direction and lost [Infowars reporter] Jakari Jackson and [Infowars cameraman] Josh Owens.”

10502501_10201539899619057_6286089295811724860_n.jpg

Follow any militia....They are mostly ignorant Tea Baggers who look for any chance to shoot someone. I'm guessing the cop was Missouri Militia...

If you can't think, fight. Ignore that the pen is mightier than the sword lol....primitives...

1newsjunkie: REPORT: the Missouri Citizen?s Militia is NOW IN Ferguson to protect innocent Americans from the tyrannical ?police state?

» Video: Ferguson Riot Police Wound Reporter In Attack on Protestors Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Ferguson Police AWOL for Looting, Out in Force to Crush First Amendment, Arrest Journalists -

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs was also shot in the kidneys by a rubber bullet as police seemed to be deliberately targeting journalists.

“I got shot in the kidneys with one of those rubber rounds and had two gas canisters come right at me,” Biggs reported. “When I got up, I couldn’t see so I went in one direction and lost [Infowars reporter] Jakari Jackson and [Infowars cameraman] Josh Owens.”

Follow any militia....They are mostly ignorant Tea Baggers who look for any chance to shoot someone. I'm guessing the cop was Missouri Militia...

If you can't think, fight. Ignore that the pen is mightier than the sword lol....primitives...

really, how many times have you heard of them shooting someone? and they are not tea baggers, they are your fellow countrymen and women, most ex military and trained by our government/military...so be thankful they are on OUR SIDE and not the governments

Last edited:
Americans better get used to burning, raping & pillaging. Because that's the future. 3rd World chaos is coming.
When? I bet you've been saying this for years and years, yet here we are the stable democracy with historically low crime rates, leave it to drama queens like you to look at every incident as a sign of impending Mad Max scenario.

naw..

They are really looking for a Civil War/Red Dawn thing.

You know you just described the looters perfectly.

If he'd been 'shot in the kidneys' he'd be dead. Mighta gotten hit in the kidneys by a pepper ball round, but rubber bullets have lethal imapct velocity. Why ya skip em off the ground. A direct fire strike can kill.

Americans better get used to burning, raping & pillaging. Because that's the future. 3rd World chaos is coming.
When? I bet you've been saying this for years and years, yet here we are the stable democracy with historically low crime rates, leave it to drama queens like you to look at every incident as a sign of impending Mad Max scenario.

It could happen anywhere anytime. Doesn't take much for humans to turn into angry wild savages. Especially here in America. Just take away Americans' TV's and Cell Phones for a week. Or slow the Freebies down for a bit. Watch what happens.

Most Americans are fat, greedy, and lazy. It really won't take much to send them over the edge. I suggest people begin preparing. Arm yourself and prepare to survive the dark times ahead.

All Americans should ask themselves, why isn't it news when a white cop kills a white person? Or when a Black cop kills a white person? White cops shoot and kill far more white people than they do African Americans. The stats are there for anyone interested in reality. So why are these incidents so publicized and exploited? I'll let individuals figure that out for themselves.

The issue Citizens need to be more concerned with, is the Militarization of our Police. Many have been warning about this for years. But so many have refused to confront it. Many wanted a Police State, and here it is. It's time for big changes in how we train our Police. 'To Protect and Serve' has to be the main focus again. Police have become arrogant and more violent. And guess what? It's gonna get worse. The Police State is rapidly expanding. Unless the People stand up and dismantle this Police State, things are gonna get much worse.

You got a link for that?

I mean from the normal news..not Brietbart, Alex Jones, Daily Caller or the Myriad of other right wing sites that drive you folks into a tizzy.

Because that's not the case.

And taking up guns against the local police, state police or the federal government is a wholly bad idea.

These things should be settled through peaceful protest, elections and the courts.

White cops do shoot and kill more white people than they do African Americans. It is the reality. And black cops actually shoot and kill white people too. Then there's black cops shooting and killing black people. But none of that seems to make the news much. And i don't see violent looting over it either.

Fact is, cops kill a lot of people. And it's all races. This incident isn't special or unique in any way. Americans need to get outraged over the Militarization of our Police. Because that's the cause of the brutality we're seeing. Our Police have become arrogant and violent. It really isn't a racial issue. Though i know some have gotten very rich off the Race-Hustling game. It's good business for some. It's time to let that stuff go though. It's time to focus on returning our Police to protecting and serving.

3rd World mayhem. It's a comin America. Burning, raping, and pillaging is gonna be a common sight someday. The Freebies ain't gonna last forever. And the entitlement savages aren't gonna be happy when they do run out. Bet on that.

So as the news breaks your poor boy minding his own business comes to light.....

So once again you champion a criminal before getting all the facts .......

Seems like his fellow upstanding friend was a partner in crime, why yes I believe every word of his already impeached testimony!!

So as the news breaks your poor boy minding his own business comes to light.....

Seems like his fellow upstanding friend was a partner in crime, why yes I believe every word of his already impeached testimony!!

do you know anything about the law?

Police Identify Officer Involved in Ferguson, Mo. Shooting
August 15th, 2014
FERGUSON-RALLY-300x178.jpg

(AP Photo/St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Robert Cohen)

By DAVID A. LIEB and ALAN SCHER ZAGIER, Associated Press

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents alleging the teen was killed after a robbery in which he was suspected of stealing a $48.99 box of cigars.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson released several police reports and documents during a news conference where he also identified the officer involved as Darren Wilson, who has been on administrative leave since the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

According to the police reports, Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, were suspected of taking a box of cigars from a store in Ferguson that morning. Jackson said Wilson, along with other officers, was called to the area after a 911 call reporting a “strong-arm” robbery just before noon. He said a dispatcher gave a description of the robbery suspect, and Wilson, who had been assisting on another call, was sent to investigate.

Wilson, a six-year veteran of the police department, encountered Brown just after 12:01 p.m., with a second officer arriving three minutes later, Jackson said.

news anyone??

Apparently I know more than you do at this time ..l...

I don't defend the Police often, but it's beginning to look like they may have gotten this one right. New photos have been released showing the suspect committing strong-arm robbery. He's shown assaulting the store clerk. The shit-stirring Race-Baiters like Al Sharpton are the bad guys on this one.

Yes I do know quite a bit about the law.......
Why is there anything in particular that we need to discuss??
Such as assaulting an officer in his car??
Definitely against the law.......

Funny you should be talking about knowing laws, laws are enforced by police, the same police you are trying to crucify ........
Why is it they are villainous till you need them to enforce a law you want enforced???
Seems awfully convenient to me, but I am used to shit storms of hypocrisy around here ...

Forum List

Back