Missouri Militia arrives in Ferguson

Ugh.

That's exactly what is NOT needed.

Redneck cops vs. Redneck Militia.

This should be settled in the courts.

I think you're putting the militia on the wrong side.
Kinda think it would be the looters that should be concerned.

I don't think so.
These Turner-Diaries-wannabes are trying to muster up their nerve to start a war with law enforcement. They soiled their diapers and put their women and children up front at the Bundy ranch, so I think their manhood was put into serious question. So they are looking for redemption. Sure, they'd RATHER shoot black cops, but I think they envision this to be the start of the war they have fantasized about since they first read the Turner Diaries.

Ugh.

No, I think the milita explicitly said they were there to check on what the cops were doing. Not a good thing, imo. But, the state govt has totally failed to exercise any oversight of the cops or local govt.

Looking for competence from Obama is like staring at a blank wall, but the way it's supposed to work in our system of republics is the governor outta be sending in his lawyers and state police, and the feds should be telling him/her that the natl guard can always be used to enforce curfews and prevent anymore looting or rioting. If the local PD needs to take a time out, the resources are there. Whether the pols are competent to use them ..... who knows.

Ugh.

I don't think so.
These Turner-Diaries-wannabes are trying to muster up their nerve to start a war with law enforcement. They soiled their diapers and put their women and children up front at the Bundy ranch, so I think their manhood was put into serious question. So they are looking for redemption. Sure, they'd RATHER shoot black cops, but I think they envision this to be the start of the war they have fantasized about since they first read the Turner Diaries.

When many whites lay dead alongside blacks, will you stfu?

One thing we all know is that police are generally becoming more and more militant across the nation. Ferguson, Missouri is 67% black - with a 94% white police force. That is a recipe for conflict.

5 things about Ferguson, Missouri - CNN.com

Ferguson police seem like Robocops on steroids. It would be fun to watch them shoot it out with the militia boys.

The blacks will rally behind the white militias immediately. Don't think for a moment that the blacks would stand by idly as whites bleed and die for them. It's CHECKMATE for the government when whites and blacks fight and die together.

Is the militia showing up to protect citizens from the looters or the police?
I can actually see both sides of that coin.

1newsjunkie: REPORT: the Missouri Citizen?s Militia is NOW IN Ferguson to protect innocent Americans from the tyrannical ?police state?

10502501_10201539899619057_6286089295811724860_n.jpg

One fuckin' loser with his AR-15!!!

LOL

lol.gif

He'll be arrested by end of business today.

Fucking idiots. Get a job and get a life.

Looks like an AK moron.

A throw down between the panthers and a militia group would be a much deserved slaughter of the Panthers. They wouldn't last 10 seconds.

[

Both, but now it's entirely focused against the organized Uniformed Thugs, not the isolated citizen thugs.

Actually if you read the OP the term "is providing 'armed security' to selected places" would be indicative of anti looting type behavior ......

The dumbass rioters are giving lending credence for the need of a militarized police force.
As far as the militia goes I'm still on the fence. You dont want to stop the police from ending the looting and rioting so I'm not really sure why they'd show up.

Is there some kind of mission statement? You would think they'd want to be perfectly clear on their intentions before walking in and taking shit from both sides.

From what I can tell the jackboots didn't show up to confront the looters, but showed up put their cross hairs on protesters.

The rioters need to check themselves because public opinion is heavily in their favor.

Last edited:
The dumbass rioters are giving lending credence for the need of a militarized police force.
As far as the militia goes I'm still on the fence. You dont want to stop the police from ending the looting and rioting so I'm not really sure why they'd show up.

Is there some kind of mission statement? You would think they'd want to be perfectly clear on their intentions before walking in and taking shit from both sides.

Any time an armed group, militia or otherwise show up and "interfere" with what ever the agenda the police/ establishment has going on there is going to be backlash as there well should be......

[

Both, but now it's entirely focused against the organized Uniformed Thugs, not the isolated citizen thugs.

Actually if you read the OP the term "is providing 'armed security' to selected places" would be indicative of anti looting type behavior ......

Thats the impression I was getting as well.

Thats the impression I was getting as well.

What do you expect most of these emotion driven morons have zero comprehension skill and zero intelligence to evaluate what little they are capable of comprehending!!

Forum List

Back