Mitch McConnell campaign suspended from twitter for highlighting violent threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mitch McConnell Campaign Suspended from Twitter for Highlighting Violent Threats | Breitbart
The campaign account for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was suspended from Twitter after sharing a video of protesters allegedly making violent threats against the Senator, including a protester saying “just stab the motherfucker in the heart.” Twitter had no problem with “Massacre Mitch” trending on the platform.

We can never say it enough democrats are UGLY UGLY rabid dogs they aren't even people they have no compassions ho respect they a

Mitch McConnell Campaign Suspended from Twitter for Highlighting Violent Threats | Breitbart
The campaign account for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was suspended from Twitter after sharing a video of protesters allegedly making violent threats against the Senator, including a protester saying “just stab the motherfucker in the heart.” Twitter had no problem with “Massacre Mitch” trending on the platform.

We can never say it enough democrats are UGLY UGLY rabid dogs they aren't even people they have no compassions ho respect they a

What goes around comes around, and Moscow Mitch has brought such attacks on himself. Misfeasance Mitch, Nonfeasence Mitch and Malfeasance Mitch is corrupt and has failed to do the job Kentuckians sent him to DC to do, i.e. put our Country First.

I don't support violence in word or deed, but to put the onus on Democrats for this behavior without probative evidence is toxic hackery. Something I expect to read in every post by Mindwars.

What goes around comes around, and Moscow Mitch has brought such attacks on himself. Misfeasance Mitch, Nonfeasence Mitch and Malfeasance Mitch is corrupt and has failed to do the job Kentuckians sent him to DC to do, i.e. put our Country First.

I don't support violence in word or deed, but to put the onus on Democrats for this behavior without probative evidence is toxic hackery. Something I expect to read in every post by Mindwars.
bullshit.

we are individually responsible for what WE DO. i don't give a flying shit what you say to me. if i react with violence, that's on me. so no - the "payback" is fucking bullshit. you do something stupid, YOU OWN IT.

bullshit.

we are individually responsible for what WE DO. i don't give a flying shit what you say to me. if i react with violence, that's on me. so no - the "payback" is fucking bullshit. you do something stupid, YOU OWN IT.

And that's what I do, I hold people like you and Mindwars accountable. I point out the lies, the hate and fear mongering and the bullshit from the current iteration of generally white men born after 1964, Generation X [1965-1976]: They are the Right Wingers I've labeled Callous Conservatives which mostly support Trumpism.

Look at you justifying them murdering him. You are a sick fuck. What goes around comes around my ass

bullshit.

And that's what I do, I hold people like you and Mindwars accountable. I point out the lies, the hate and fear mongering and the bullshit from the current iteration of generally white men born after 1964, Generation X [1965-1976]: They are the Right Wingers I've labeled Callous Conservatives which mostly support Trumpism.
fuck your stereotypes. and unless i turn off IGNORE THE IDIOTS, i don't see your posts.

so - far as i'm concerned - you're an idiot. had enough stupid for today - so later.

bullshit.

fuck your stereotypes. and unless i turn off IGNORE THE IDIOTS, i don't see your posts.

so - far as i'm concerned - you're an idiot. had enough stupid for today - so later.

Please do ignore me, willfully ignorance is a sign of pure stupidity. I have no desire to "fuck (my) stereotypes, I've done my research, the number of white men who post on the USMB who hold opinions which support Trumpism are members of Gen. X, and that includes you.

They (you) were children during the Vietnam Conflict, the Nixon Administration, the Stagflation of the Nixon/Ford years, the ' Olympics and the Iranian take over of our embassy.They (you) were not born when JFK was assassinated, and at the most 3 when MLK and later RFK were assassinated; when race riots exploded and when interest rates were up as high as 18%.

bullshit.

You’re as bigoted as any klansman.

bullshit.

Idiot-gram, variety ad hominem.

Q. Has the author of this post ever posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking?
[if so, post it]

bullshit.

Idiot-gram, variety ad hominem.

Q. Has the author of this post ever posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking?
[if so, post it]
That’s as blanket ignorant as your blanket racist post that’s quoted.

Forum List

Back