Mitch McConnell chooses self-interest over having Republicans win (!) says Ted Cruz

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

McConnell didn't spend any money on Blake Masters in AZ.

The Rs.. or McConnell, I should say.. apparently had $100 million to spend on the different R campaigns.. But they didn't spend it wisely.

I guess Masters had said in his primary race that he would vote against McConnell being leader..

what a selfish *&^%$#@

:mad:
Why didn't the fat former loser spend any of that money he raised?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mitch hates most everything about the Terrible Trumpybear, except his voting base......

The Rs.. or McConnell, I should say.. apparently had $100 million to spend on the different R campaigns.. But they didn't spend it wisely.

I guess Masters had said in his primary race that he would vote against McConnell being leader..

what a selfish *&^%$#@

McConnell withheld favor from someone who spoke against him?

I wonder where he learned that from.

Hmmmmm...

what a selfish *&^%$#@

McConnel was told to stand down by his Globalist Masters.

what a selfish *&^%$#@

The NRSC also pulled money from the Arizona Senate race. That is run by Rick Scott. Why spend money on a loser?

I'm not sure I get that whole FTX thing..

I do u/stand foreign money corrupting the US.. I u/stand Zelensky wanting more $$$ from the US and so he has to help the dimrats if possible. That, I understand.

In fact, thanks for this post bc maybe it explains why McConnell spent R money on such worthless races (Alaska was going to stay red so why spend $$ there and etc...)

Please let me know more about this.. don't have much time to watch news today

Forum List

Back