Mitch McConnell: No GOP sentiment to dismiss impeachment

I start at The Beginning and call The Pakistani Hackers to testify under oath.

Then I call Julian Assange and we talk about Seth Rich.

Then I call Clinton, Podesta, Schultz, Biden, Manafort, Gates, Brennan, Strozk, Comey, McCabe, Clapper & every corrupt Clintonista there is.

I make this look like Sherman’s March to The Sea and leave The Democrat Party in a smoldering heap!

If Hunter Biden and The Two Fake Whistle Blowers are not called as Witnesses, I'll be pissed.

Hunter Biden is already in violation of a court order to reveal his Burisma Earnings, yet Democrats constantly tell us that no one is above the law....unless of course it's them violating Due Process, them Lying under Oath, Them protecting Clinton from Multiple Felonies enough to send her to prison for life, and Them Covering Up a COUP, covering up Extortion, and Bribery, and them Defrauding FISA, it goes on and on.

Honestly, I think our government is SO CORRUPT that I don't trust Mitch McConnel or The GOP to do the right thing. Trump is not part of The Establishment, and it would not shock me to see The Senate Abuse the so called impeachment, and get rid of pesky Trump once and for all.

We'll just have to wait and see. The Right thing is just to dismiss the whole flimsy thing anyways, but doubtful that happens.
The whistle blower is Schitt’s. Know that
Problem is, the articles aren’t going over evah. I’d bet my life on it

Problem is, the articles aren’t going over evah. I’d bet my life on it

Because you're an idiot.
House passes resolution to transmit Trump articles of impeachment to Senate to kick off trial

You know what you need to do.
source.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back