Mitten likens himself to Kerry

“John Kerry ran for president,” Mitt Romney said Monday morning on “Fox & Friends.” “You know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars, she never released her tax returns. Somehow, this wasn’t an issue.”

Romney: Teresa Heinz Kerry Didn’t Release Tax Returns, Either! | TPM2012

Hey, dummy! Kerry lost!!!

You can't make this stuff up.

If only I could rep myself for this necroed thread. :D

I just repped you for it...

Kerry married for money, Romney made his own.

You are right about John Kerry marrying into entitlements, but wrong about Mitt Romney. Romney never earned a dollar. Even his taxes do not list his income as earnings. Romney swindled others earnings.

Swindled? You're proof that propaganda works.

A Romney supporter is proof that propaganda works.

Ron Paul actually worked for money. He is a doctor who served patients to make his money.

Romney fucked America for money. He is a grifter who stole every dollar from WORKING Americans. He stole tax payer money, ran up unpayable debts & devalued the US dollar.

You are right about John Kerry marrying into entitlements, but wrong about Mitt Romney. Romney never earned a dollar. Even his taxes do not list his income as earnings. Romney swindled others earnings.

Ron Paul actually worked for money. He is a doctor who served patients to make his money.

Romney fucked America for money. He is a grifter who stole every dollar from WORKING Americans. He stole tax payer money, ran up unpayable debts & devalued the US dollar.

yeah and the Democrats are fucking America now, so what's your beef?

So now you're making up your own propaganda too huh. Well, enjoy your mental masturbation.

So now you're making up your own propaganda too huh. Well, enjoy your mental masturbation.

Not to keep doing post mortems on Romney, but I told you guys early on what this guy's weakness was.

When people are scared to death of losing their jobs, you don't run a guy who made his fortune putting people out of work.

Jesus, this is not complicated!

Not to keep doing post mortems on Romney, but I told you guys early on what this guy's weakness was.

When people are scared to death of losing their jobs, you don't run a guy who made his fortune putting people out of work.

:lmao: A stolen election justifies any cockamamie belief you have. I like how that works. Predictable. :eusa_shhh:

:lmao: A stolen election justifies any cockamamie belief you have. I like how that works. Predictable. :eusa_shhh:

^^^ believes the election was stolen, calls other people's beliefs cockamamie.

Lolz!

^^ Still mourns Do Ho. Confused by magnets

TheGreatGasbag has zero credibilty at this site. I suspect this is also the case anywhere else he shares his delusions be it in person, on the internet, or any other kind of media.

TheGreatGasbag has zero credibilty at this site. I suspect this is also the case anywhere else he shares his delusions be it in person, on the internet, or any other kind of media.

I think the poor man's still in shock. Go gentle on him.

He really believes his delusions, that's the sad thing.

LOL - The guy whose life is a delusion is telling me I'm delusional. I love it.

You were the one who insisted up and down that Romney was going to win.

And I explained to you pretty clearly why he wasn't. (It's because we let colored people vote!)

And when I turned out to be right, you had a meltdown. You are still having it a month later, and it's kind of fun to watch.

You were the one who insisted up and down that Romney was going to win.

And I explained to you pretty clearly why he wasn't. (It's because we let colored people vote!)

And when I turned out to be right, you had a meltdown. You are still having it a month later, and it's kind of fun to watch.

And he did win. Obama used those millions raised overseas to stuff ballot boxes and to manipulate machines. It's clear that the process is corrupted. Losers like you accept it b/c zombies never should question, just attack the enemy.

Forum List

Back