Mnucin Is A Liar. What Else Is New

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Last month the Treasury Secretary Steve Mnucin stood next to Trump and said that the names of PPP recipients were listed on the U.S. Treasury website. I posted on that, and never could find anything. Two days ago, Mnucin said the names won't be listed.

He is one big liar. Goes with the territory within the White House.

"The Trump administration doesn’t plan to release details about companies that received billions of dollars through a high-profile federal coronavirus-relief initiative, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said this week — reversing earlier guidance."

"The apparent reversal on disclosure comes amid troubling signs for oversight of the $2.2 trillion pandemic relief package that Congress approved in March. The Government Accountability Office, which is responsible for preparing a required report on the spending by the end of June, has requested loan data from both the PPP and a separate program for economic “disaster” loans, but has not yet been told when the request will be honored, according to spokesman Chuck Young."

Last month the Treasury Secretary Steve Mnucin stood next to Trump and said that the names of PPP recipients were listed on the U.S. Treasury website. I posted on that, and never could find anything. Two days ago, Mnucin said the names won't be listed.

"The Trump administration doesn’t plan to release details about companies that received billions of dollars through a high-profile federal coronavirus-relief initiative, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said this week — reversing earlier guidance."

"The apparent reversal on disclosure comes amid troubling signs for oversight of the $2.2 trillion pandemic relief package that Congress approved in March. The Government Accountability Office, which is responsible for preparing a required report on the spending by the end of June, has requested loan data from both the PPP and a separate program for economic “disaster” loans, but has not yet been told when the request will be honored, according to spokesman Chuck Young."

From what I have read, many were not as "small business" as the rest us think of as small business.

• Banned

From what I have read, many were not as "small business" as the rest us think of as small business.
The amounts of PPP for actual small businesses and who received it isn't the big concern. It's who got millions.
Oversight demands that the public be told.
Sounds like Trump campaign rhetoric... "Pay to Play" which is the biggest projection from that crook.

the economy is going gangbusters. we're off to the races in terms of economic recovery, my friends!

Most of the money went up the ladder, if remember right, 50 billion went to airlines. + business that favor this administration. sure the full info is out there some where.

Trump was a democrat at one point wasn't he? Did he not specifically tell Larry King he felt democrooks were "better stewards of the economy"?

Is Mnuchin a big league democrook donor?

Not that I don't still support Trump at this point, because he has reversed so much of the damage done by Queen Antifa, during his abysmal
administration beginning in 2008. The difference is that there were still a few democrooks that were not full blown treasonous leftist sociopaths trying to subvert the country to advance a global collectivist system. I'm sure there are some that aren't Soros' minions.

If fact I think they might all actually work for Trump. Regardless, anything a bed wetter says isn't really worth reading. It's cut/paste Soros agitprop and Trump Hate, non stop, 7 days a week.

Forum List

Back