🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MO man may have exposed 300 to HIV

Will libs ever admit this guy is gay and had sex with men or will they insist he had sex with persons?

So if he fucked 299 men and one woman he is straight? I'll be easily they were all men. We all know how women flock to high status jobs like grocery store employees. Moron

So if he fucked 299 men and one woman he is straight? I'll be easily they were all men. We all know how women flock to high status jobs like grocery store employees. Moron

I know women who flock to guys who have no jobs... not seeing your point here.

I think the fact of whether he is straight or gay is only relevent to you and your raging homophobia.

If he had sex with someone and didn't disclose his status, he's reprehensible.

And if someone had sex with him without finding out more about him first, they are fools.

Regardless if they were gay or straight.

Joe, what do you think is more likely here, that he was having sex with men or women? It's not that common that a straight man outside of being a drug dealer or being in hollywood gets to have sex with 300 women in 10 lifetimes, let alone in such a short period of time.

Can you even bring yourself to answer the question? Or does living in your fantasy world of denial because you just know he's gay, but you don't want to offend anyone or criticize a gay person in any way.. So you will ignore, pretend it didn't happen, just like you liberal retards do with just about everything else except white on black crime.

Joe, what do you think is more likely here, that he was having sex with men or women? It's not that common that a straight man outside of being a drug dealer or being in hollywood gets to have sex with 300 women in 10 lifetimes, let alone in such a short period of time.

Can you even bring yourself to answer the question? Or does living in your fantasy world of denial because you just know he's gay, but you don't want to offend anyone or criticize a gay person in any way.. So you will ignore, pretend it didn't happen, just like you liberal retards do with just about everything else except white on black crime.

Again, you are the only one who gets upset about who he was sleeping with.

I have to ask the question, if you are a straight dude who is so comfortable in his sexuality, why do you spend so much time ranting about gays and tranvestites and transsexuals.

I keep having this image of you picking up a pre-op in a bar, and now having to convince yourself you were the wronged party and you have a total case of the not-gays.

No shit dick, you didn't answer the question. Is it more likely that he was fucking men instead of women?

Answer the FUCKING question. Which is more likely? How many straight men do you know who have had sex with 300 women in such a short period of time that weren't millionaires nor celebrities. Now be realistic and answer the fucking question.

Answer the FUCKING question. Which is more likely? How many straight men do you know who have had sex with 300 women in such a short period of time that weren't millionaires nor celebrities. Now be realistic and answer the fucking question.

The short period you refer to was about a decade, so we are talking 30 women a year.

Realistically, I don't know and really, kind of don't care.

But when I hear a homophobe going on and on and on about gay sex, describing it in graphic ways, it reminds me of a vegetarian who just can't stop talking about Steak.

Answer the fucking question. Which do you think is MORE likely?

Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, maybe 300 more, to HIV - CNN.com

I'll give you a giant fucking clue which is in this article, HE FUCKING ADMITS that he has only had sex with white men since getting

So are you going to still stick with your story that he might have been having sex with women?

Jesus you liberals are so fucking pathetic. The facts are right there and you'll deny them so you can live in your politically correct fantasy world that everyone is the same.

Answer the fucking question. Which do you think is MORE likely?

Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, maybe 300 more, to HIV - CNN.com

I'll give you a giant fucking clue which is in this article, HE FUCKING ADMITS that he has only had sex with white men since getting

So are you going to still stick with your story that he might have been having sex with women?

Jesus you liberals are so fucking pathetic. The facts are right there and you'll deny them so you can live in your politically correct fantasy world that everyone is the same.

Guy, the problem here is, you consider this a "fact'.

I consider it irrelevent.

Now, I don't know what kind of bad hookup you had that makes you so angry, but you really, really need to get over it.

Forum List

Back