🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MO man may have exposed 300 to HIV

You are wrong. Now that there's proof you are wrong, you then wonder how it's relevant... Pathetic.

And I bet you want HIV disclosure laws rescinded and gays should be able to donate blood too, right? You're going to encourage more HIV infections, then get it spread throughout the blood supply so you can feel smug. Great...

PS: Aww, look, the liberal faggot cannot admit that he was proven wrong.

Still holding out hope it's the media trying to make gays look bad, and that he's traight and fucked women instead of men?

Look at the liberal, when presented with the fact a homo infects 300 other homos with aids, he changes the subject.

LOOK AT THE LIBERAL FAGGOT!

So Joe, do you agree with the libfag agenda that HIV transmission and notification laws should be rescinded?

I think most of us who have a clue about the world and human sexuality probabably assume, as NOVASTEVE is assuming, that this guy probably had sex with 300 men in last ten years.

The clue for many of us is the "pick em ip in the park" statement. (that's like such typical gay men behavior)

That said NOVA, I suspect many of us whop AGREE WITH YOU, still think you are obsessed with, terrified of, and hopelessly attracted to homosexual fantasy.

Yhe anger you have just spew toward JoeB...

PS: Aww, look, the liberal faggot cannot admit that he was proven wrong.

Still holding out hope it's the media trying to make gays look bad, and that he's traight and fucked women instead of men?

Look at the liberal, when presented with the fact a homo infects 300 other homos with aids, he changes the subject.

LOOK AT THE LIBERAL FAGGOT!

Sonny are you familiar with the term TELEGRAPHING?

Cause sweetheart that is exactly what you are doing on this board.

The more inappropriate the anger and venom you you show towards homnsexuality?

The more clearly you are telegraphing how much you FANTASIZE about gayhood.

Kid it doesn't matter how much yu\ou hate gays...that won't make you straight.

Forum List

Back