🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Moderates" are the problem

What about JFK and Marilyn Monroe? Everyone knew they were having a relationship on the side, and no one had a problem with that, and he was the president of the United States at the time, so just because ALL men or even most chose not to do it or never got caught doing it, does not mean it wasn't acceptable practice back then. There were a lot of things that lead me to believe that.

Actually, it was NOT common knowledge back then. Most people didn't realize that JFK was a pill popping womanizer until after his death.

Please, there are plenty of instances of misogyny from the 50s. Even some of the ads. Women were expected to stay home, serve their man and have babies. Women who decided they wanted more than that were considered "hysterical" or some crap. Women, throughout history, have been basically glorified slaves. There is no denying that. They still ARE in some parts of the world, sadly.

Let's stop with the stupid words. Believing that each sex has a distinct role in life is not misogyny. My wife hasn't worked in our time together, she's stayed home and taken care of the kids and the house and a million other things while I served in the military.

Do you imagine that is because I hate her?

I imagine that was a choice she made on her own. Back in the 50s, women didn't have choices. I have nothing against any women who decide that they want to stay home and raise a family. That is wonderful, but it should be a choice.

Of course but now things are just the opposite, my wife has heard "oh you're JUST a housewife" all of our married lives, by other women, how is that any more degrading than a man telling a woman that's all she can do? And for the record, my wife has a Master's Degree in English Lit and could get a teaching position at nearly school she wanted to , if she wanted to.

Yes, and those people would be the jerk extremists from the other side of the aisle. Lol. I just want women to be able to choose for themselves what they want to do with their lives.

oh please, you been watching too many reruns of Mad Men. Most men didn't have mistresses.

What about JFK and Marilyn Monroe? Everyone knew they were having a relationship on the side, and no one had a problem with that, and he was the president of the United States at the time, so just because ALL men or even most chose not to do it or never got caught doing it, does not mean it wasn't acceptable practice back then. There were a lot of things that lead me to believe that.

Actually, it was NOT common knowledge back then. Most people didn't realize that JFK was a pill popping womanizer until after his death.

Please, there are plenty of instances of misogyny from the 50s. Even some of the ads. Women were expected to stay home, serve their man and have babies. Women who decided they wanted more than that were considered "hysterical" or some crap. Women, throughout history, have been basically glorified slaves. There is no denying that. They still ARE in some parts of the world, sadly.

Let's stop with the stupid words. Believing that each sex has a distinct role in life is not misogyny. My wife hasn't worked in our time together, she's stayed home and taken care of the kids and the house and a million other things while I served in the military.

I imagine that was a choice she made on her own. Back in the 50s, women didn't have choices. ...

LOL! Wow~

I imagine that was a choice she made on her own. Back in the 50s, women didn't have choices. I have nothing against any women who decide that they want to stay home and raise a family. That is wonderful, but it should be a choice.

Of course but now things are just the opposite, my wife has heard "oh you're JUST a housewife" all of our married lives, by other women, how is that any more degrading than a man telling a woman that's all she can do? And for the record, my wife has a Master's Degree in English Lit and could get a teaching position at nearly school she wanted to , if she wanted to.

Yes, and those people would be the jerk extremists from the other side of the aisle. Lol. I just want women to be able to choose for themselves what they want to do with their lives.

That's fine, but so many want BOTH, and THAT is what is hurting our society. Too many kids being raised by tvs because mom isn't home.

That's fine, but so many want BOTH, and THAT is what is hurting our society. Too many kids being raised by tvs because mom isn't home.

A lot of people don't have a choice because it is expensive to live. Most people have to have two incomes to get by comfortably.

Conservatives are a ball of contradiction. They say that they want you to be responsible if you have children. So what would those single moms do? Collect welfare so that they can stay home with their kids?

Oh my... look at THAT... we've gone from just 'extremists' to the wildly modified "Jerk-Extremists", who quite naturally exist among the opposition.

LMAO! You can NOT make this crap up.

Conservatives are a ball of contradiction. They say that they want you to be responsible if you have children. So what would those single moms do? Collect welfare so that they can stay home with their kids?

How about stop being single moms?

And how would you do that? Sorry, but you cannot go back in time.

Seriously . . . do you think people are perfect? Do you think that women AND men do not give into temptation and have sex? Well, I don't know you or what kind of person you are, but most people DO have sex before they get married nowadays. :D I believe that's always been the case too. People were just a lot more secretive back then. There were quite a few children in orphanages and always have been. That's not always because the parents "died", although the children may have been sold such stories. Lol.

Seriously . . . do you think people are perfect? Do you think that women AND men do not give into temptation and have sex? Well, I don't know you or what kind of person you are, but most people DO have sex before they get married nowadays. :D I believe that's always been the case too. People were just a lot more secretive back then. There were quite a few children in orphanages and always have been. That's not always because the parents "died", although the children may have been sold such stories. Lol.

Who, as we end 2014 isn't aware of what causes pregnancy and doesn't have a way to prevent it?

Hmm... let's see, so the single mom. How did she get there?

Poor Choices? For which she should be released from all liability?

Here's an idea, why don't we consider the idea wherein we stop ENCOURAGING SINGLE MOTHERHOOD, through the means to marry and divorce at a whim, to legally murder their pre-born children and to have their existence subsidized by the state and federal government, when their CHOICES sum to calamity.

Just a thought... .

Here's an idea, why don't we consider the idea wherein we stop ENCOURAGING SINGLE MOTHERHOOD, through the means to marry and divorce at a whim, to legally murder their pre-born children and to have their existence subsidized by the state and federal government, when their CHOICES sum to calamity.

Just a thought... .

Oh, perhaps we should bring back the scarlet letter? Thank goodness your old world views are dying out. No, single women and their children should not be made to suffer because of your disapproval. It's as simple as that.

Just a thought... .

This is another thing I hate about so-called religious conservatives. They don't care AT ALL about the babies. Nope, that's not why they are against abortion. It's because they want to PUNISH the single mom and her children with life-long poverty and suffering. THAT is what they want to see, and THAT is what would make those cold-hearted bastards happy.

Just a thought... .

Isn't it enough to satisfy you that she will burn in eternity in hell and suffer tremendously according to your backwards ass beliefs?

Isn't it enough to satisfy you that she will burn in eternity in hell and suffer tremendously according to your backwards ass beliefs?

She's burning in the hell of her own choices, right here. And you and your cult are promulgating that she will be repeated as often as is humanly possible, promoting the notion that she is never responsible for her actions and should never be concerned that her choices will ever return to burn her.

So to satisfy your need for a quasi-religious reference... this is how we can be certain that you and your coven are the embodiment of evil. Because your ideas promote nothing but chaos, calamity and catastrophe. Meaning that wherever your ideas are used, you succeed in ruining people's lives.

And while you claim that God doesn't exist and there's no need to fear God's law... in truth nature is God and natural law exists whether you believe in it or not and there is no escaping 'punishment' for violating natural law. As every single mother knows, as every woman who has murdered her pre-born children knows and as every person who has succumbed to their perverse desire to engage in sex with those of their own gender know... because they're living through the hell that their choices have placed them in.

And it is delivery from that hell that the Sexually abnormal crave, as they demand to 'be married'. They feel that marriage is legitimacy and if they can just be married they'll FINALLY be legitimate... and they won't have to suffer the angst and shame any more, because they'll be equal with everyone else.

But equality is not ABOUT other people. It never has been... Human equality is purely a reference to one's place with God; that each human being is equal before God, that as they're judged by God, they are judged on the same basis, with no person being judged from a higher or lower perspective.

Therefore, the homosexual can only find the legitimacy that they crave by REJECTING their sexually abnormal desires. Just as the addict can only find the legitimacy that they crave by rejecting their desire to get high, just as the adulterer can only find legitimacy by rejecting their desire to love somewhere besides their spouse.

Because in so doing they get themselves right before God, before their maker, before the force that created them, who made the laws that govern their behavior and which will always hold them accountable, without regard to whether of not they adhere to or reject those laws.

Understand?

Last edited:

She's burning in the hell of her own choices, right here. And you and your cult are promulgating that she will be repeated as often as is humanly possible, promoting the notion that she is never responsible for her actions and should never be concerned that her choices will ever return to burn her.

So to satisfy your need for a quasi-religious reference... this is how we can be certain that you and your coven are the embodiment of evil. Because your ideas promote nothing but chaos, calamity and catastrophe. Meaning that wherever your ideas are used, you succeed in ruining people's lives.

And while you claim that God doesn't exist and there's no need to fear God's law... in truth nature is God and natural law exists whether you believe in it or not and there is no escaping 'punishment' for violating natural law. As every single mother knows, as every woman who has murdered her pre-born children knows and as every person who has succumbed to their perverse desire to engage in sex with those of their own gender know... because they're living through the hell that their choices have placed them in.

And it is delivery from that hell that the Sexually abnormal crave, as they demand to 'be married'. They feel that marriage is legitimacy and if they can just be married they'll FINALLY be legitimate... and they won't have to suffer the angst and shame any more, because they'll be equal with everyone else.

But equality is not ABOUT other people. It never has been... Human equality is purely a reference to one's place with God; that each human being is equal before God, that as they're judged by God, they are judged on the same basis, with no person being judged from a higher or lower perspective.

Therefore, the homosexual can only find the legitimacy that they crave by REJECTING their sexually abnormal desires. Just as the addict can only find the legitimacy that they crave by rejecting their desire to get high, just as the adulterer can only find legitimacy by rejecting their desire to love somewhere besides their spouse.

Because in so doing they get themselves right before God, before their maker, before the force that created them, who made the laws that govern their behavior and which will always hold them accountable, without regard to whether of not they adhere to or reject those laws.

Understand?

Dude, you are nuts. Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind, and I never said any of them. You are a sick, sick person who obviously gets some kind of sick thrill from making women suffer.

Understand?

Dude, you are nuts. Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind, and I never said any of them. You are a sick, sick person who obviously gets some kind of sick thrill from making women suffer.

LOL,he's a fucking caveman that's for sure.

"Me keys, me use pen!!"

Understand?

LOL,he's a fucking caveman that's for sure.

"Me keys, me use pen!!"

He is a religious extremist. People like that nut bag are most of the reason why I am turned OFF by the republican party. I effing can't stand people like that. Can't stand them.

My aunt is a very religious person, but the difference is she loves everyone. She isn't a mean-spirited douche and would never wish harm upon anyone else. THAT is what being a religious person is all about, spreading love and understanding, IMO.

Whatever the hell happened to religious people supposedly being "humble." There is no humbleness. There is no love. Just hate and vengeful behavior. People make mistakes and that is because we are NOT perfect. Some people would like to see a person suffer forever for it and call themselves "religious." Makes me sick. They are just ONE step away from being just like Islamist extremists. Obviously, they are VERY unhappy people who get joy out of making others suffer.

Forum List

Back