🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Moderates" are the problem

Isn't it enough to satisfy you that she will burn in eternity in hell and suffer tremendously according to your backwards ass beliefs?

She's burning in the hell of her own choices, right here. And you and your cult are promulgating that she will be repeated as often as is humanly possible, promoting the notion that she is never responsible for her actions and should never be concerned that her choices will ever return to burn her.

So to satisfy your need for a quasi-religious reference... this is how we can be certain that you and your coven are the embodiment of evil. Because your ideas promote nothing but chaos, calamity and catastrophe. Meaning that wherever your ideas are used, you succeed in ruining people's lives.

And while you claim that God doesn't exist and there's no need to fear God's law... in truth nature is God and natural law exists whether you believe in it or not and there is no escaping 'punishment' for violating natural law. As every single mother knows, as every woman who has murdered her pre-born children knows and as every person who has succumbed to their perverse desire to engage in sex with those of their own gender know... because they're living through the hell that their choices have placed them in.

And it is delivery from that hell that the Sexually abnormal crave, as they demand to 'be married'. They feel that marriage is legitimacy and if they can just be married they'll FINALLY be legitimate... and they won't have to suffer the angst and shame any more, because they'll be equal with everyone else.

But equality is not ABOUT other people. It never has been... Human equality is purely a reference to one's place with God; that each human being is equal before God, that as they're judged by God, they are judged on the same basis, with no person being judged from a higher or lower perspective.

Therefore, the homosexual can only find the legitimacy that they crave by REJECTING their sexually abnormal desires. Just as the addict can only find the legitimacy that they crave by rejecting their desire to get high, just as the adulterer can only find legitimacy by rejecting their desire to love somewhere besides their spouse.

Because in so doing they get themselves right before God, before their maker, before the force that created them, who made the laws that govern their behavior and which will always hold them accountable, without regard to whether of not they adhere to or reject those laws.

Understand?

Dude, you are nuts. Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind, and I never said any of them. You are a sick, sick person who obviously gets some kind of sick thrill from making women suffer.

Oh sure. Let's discuss that, just so we can demonstrate how incapable you are of supporting it.

For instance, what are the specific things that mentioned, which you feel exists only in my mind?

Here's the list of things I listed:

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now which of those exist only in my mind. Keeping in your mind all the other stuff I said regarding your rejection of #s 1 and 2.

So, there ya go... the acceptance of your concession is all set.

Now... GO!

Whatever the hell happened to religious people supposedly being "humble." There is no humbleness. There is no love. Just hate and vengeful behavior. People make mistakes and that is because we are NOT perfect. Some people would like to see a person suffer forever for it and call themselves "religious." Makes me sick. They are just ONE step away from being just like Islamist extremists. Obviously, they are VERY unhappy people who get joy out of making others suffer.

Oh you're conflating humility with passivity. Common mistake among those animated by evil.

Isn't it enough to satisfy you that she will burn in eternity in hell and suffer tremendously according to your backwards ass beliefs?

She's burning in the hell of her own choices, right here. And you and your cult are promulgating that she will be repeated as often as is humanly possible, promoting the notion that she is never responsible for her actions and should never be concerned that her choices will ever return to burn her.

So to satisfy your need for a quasi-religious reference... this is how we can be certain that you and your coven are the embodiment of evil. Because your ideas promote nothing but chaos, calamity and catastrophe. Meaning that wherever your ideas are used, you succeed in ruining people's lives.

And while you claim that God doesn't exist and there's no need to fear God's law... in truth nature is God and natural law exists whether you believe in it or not and there is no escaping 'punishment' for violating natural law. As every single mother knows, as every woman who has murdered her pre-born children knows and as every person who has succumbed to their perverse desire to engage in sex with those of their own gender know... because they're living through the hell that their choices have placed them in.

And it is delivery from that hell that the Sexually abnormal crave, as they demand to 'be married'. They feel that marriage is legitimacy and if they can just be married they'll FINALLY be legitimate... and they won't have to suffer the angst and shame any more, because they'll be equal with everyone else.

But equality is not ABOUT other people. It never has been... Human equality is purely a reference to one's place with God; that each human being is equal before God, that as they're judged by God, they are judged on the same basis, with no person being judged from a higher or lower perspective.

Therefore, the homosexual can only find the legitimacy that they crave by REJECTING their sexually abnormal desires. Just as the addict can only find the legitimacy that they crave by rejecting their desire to get high, just as the adulterer can only find legitimacy by rejecting their desire to love somewhere besides their spouse.

Because in so doing they get themselves right before God, before their maker, before the force that created them, who made the laws that govern their behavior and which will always hold them accountable, without regard to whether of not they adhere to or reject those laws.

Understand?

Dude, you are nuts. Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind, and I never said any of them. You are a sick, sick person who obviously gets some kind of sick thrill from making women suffer.

Oh sure. Let's discuss that, just so we can demonstrate how incapable you are of supporting it.

For instance, what are the specific things that mentioned, which you feel exists only in my mind?

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now which of those exist only in my mind. Keeping in your mind all the other stuff I said regarding your rejection of #s 1 and 2.

Now... GO!

WTF are you talking about? I didn't reject any of those things, you weirdo.

Here is my opinion, which I've stated NUMEROUS times but you are too ignorant to understand. Just because you don't personally agree with a person's sex life, does not mean that you have the right to dictate rules to them. Just because you don't agree with or like what a person does with his or her own body, does not mean that you have a right to punish that person in any way, shape or form. They are still people, and ALL people are fallible. Do YOU understand, meathead?

Whatever the hell happened to religious people supposedly being "humble." There is no humbleness. There is no love. Just hate and vengeful behavior. People make mistakes and that is because we are NOT perfect. Some people would like to see a person suffer forever for it and call themselves "religious." Makes me sick. They are just ONE step away from being just like Islamist extremists. Obviously, they are VERY unhappy people who get joy out of making others suffer.

Oh you're conflating humility with passivity. Common mistake among those animated by evil.

Oh yes, didn't I tell you? I'm a demon. I was sent directly by Satan to eat your soul.

Interesting.

So, where is your diatribe against those who rail on and on about religious people? Oh wait.............

Understand?

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now... GO!

Here is my opinion, which I've stated NUMEROUS times but you are too ignorant to understand. Just because you don't personally agree with a person's sex life, does not mean that you have the right to dictate rules to them. Just because you don't agree with or like what a person does with his or her own body, does not mean that you have a right to punish that person in any way, shape or form. They are still people, and ALL people are fallible. Do YOU understand, meathead?

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted!

LOL! Folks do ya see how easy this is?

Oh yes, didn't I tell you? I'm a demon. I was sent directly by Satan to eat your soul.

Oh sweety... that is obvious to any American who 'knows' you. And the only souls you eat are those of the ignorant who are so foolish as to accept your deceitful reasoning.

Understand?

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now... GO!

No concessions there. Go ahead and refute any of my statements above. Oh, that's right, you can't. Satan says you suck. :lol:

Oh sweety... that is obvious to any American who 'knows' you. And the only souls you eat are those of the ignorant who are so foolish as to accept your deceitful reasoning.

Right, that's you. :D

Understand?

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now... GO!

No concessions there.

No? Let's see... you said: "Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind".

Then I said: "what are the specific things that I mentioned, which you feel exists only in my mind?"

Then you conceded when you said: "I didn't reject any of those things."

Again... Debate that is engaged through the written word, do not provide an opportunity to simply deny what ya said, as does oral debate.

But... since ya challenged it and it that challenge was refuted, it falls to me to once again point out that:

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now... GO!

No concessions there.

No? Let's see... you said: "Most of the things you mentioned in your post are strictly out of your own demented mind".

Then I said: "what are the specific things that I mentioned, which you feel exists only in my mind?"

Again... Debate that is engaged through the written word, do not provide an opportunity to simply deny what ya said, as does oral debate.

But... since ya challenged it and it that challenge was refuted, it falls to me to once again point out that:

Exactly, that's why you're crazy. I never said homosexuality was natural. I said that they are people and have the right to pursue happiness whether you like them and their sex lives or not. I said that you have no right to dictate to them based upon your religious beliefs as long as they are not harming anyone else. Now refute that.

Nature
Natural Law
Homosexuals
Single Mothers
Abortions
Adulterers
Addicts.

Now... GO!

No concessions there.

Exactly, that's why you're crazy.

I'm crazy because you can't support a dam' thing ya say?

Huh... That's crazy ironic.

Cromnibus a winter festival of unrestrained spending Human Events

The new spending bill just passed by Congress is an example that moderates appear to be the problem. Here we have a bill with unrestrained spending, thus upsetting conservatives, and a bill that favors the corporate banking industry, thus inciting the left.

Really it is the best of both worlds. It is a continued path to insolvency, as well as easing corporate restrictions that caused the credit crisis to occur only a few years ago.

I'm tired of these so called "moderates'. Just the mere term makes me nauseated. They should just be renamed the "rapists" of society and maybe send Bill Cosby to the Oval Office in 2016.

For me, moderates have become the most radical extremists of all, since they appear to be sowing the seeds for our ultimate destruction.

Interesting post. Sorry your thread turned into a circle jerk.

In general, the minority party finds the courage to express strong values, using the excuse that they don't have the votes to pass anything. The party in power sells the citizenry down the river for as long as they can get away with it.

This yo-yo effect creates the illusion of a 2 party system with partisan voters fixating on a false dichotomy. "We had to pass this flawed spending bill" or the govt would have been shut down or we all might have plummeted over a fiscal cliff, or whatever.

"Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage."
Ray Bradbury

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain

No concessions there.

Just like I thought. I rationally outline my view, and you cannot refute it.

What point exactly would you like to me to support? That homosexuals are people? That you don't have the right to dictate to them how you would like them to live? Which point is it?

No concessions there.

What point exactly would you like to me to support? That homosexuals are people? That you don't have the right to dictate to them how you would like them to live? Which point is it?

Well Honey, you're doing all the heavy lifting in the 'refuting you' dept.

No concessions there.

To make it easier for you to understand, I will put it this way. Which one of my points that I stated do you disagree with and why?

Once you can answer that, then we can start to have a discussion. Until then, this is just you deflecting.

No concessions there.

Well Honey, you're doing all the heavy lifting in the 'refuting you' dept.

Well, how so? Which one of my points do you disagree with?

And another thing, haven't you ever heard of the concept of "free will." You cannot FORCE people to do as you wish, even if you think they are wrong. The most you can do is talk to them and try to advise them, but using the law to force people to live in the manner that you think they should is just wrong! They have the free will to decide how to live for themselves, and if they decide to live the lives of a "sinner," then so be it! It's not your right to force yourself and your views upon others. That is the OPPOSITE of a free country.

Cromnibus a winter festival of unrestrained spending Human Events

The new spending bill just passed by Congress is an example that moderates appear to be the problem. Here we have a bill with unrestrained spending, thus upsetting conservatives, and a bill that favors the corporate banking industry, thus inciting the left.

Really it is the best of both worlds. It is a continued path to insolvency, as well as easing corporate restrictions that caused the credit crisis to occur only a few years ago.

I'm tired of these so called "moderates'. Just the mere term makes me nauseated. They should just be renamed the "rapists" of society and maybe send Bill Cosby to the Oval Office in 2016.

For me, moderates have become the most radical extremists of all, since they appear to be sowing the seeds for our ultimate destruction.

Moderates are merely Leftists without the courage to commit.
sure they are.....the far right and left are assholes who believe in one thing....."if you dont see things like we do....go fuck yourself".....

Forum List

Back