Zone1 moderators seem biased here. :( because of that, i'm considering abandoning usmb

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well if you're not gonna turn 'm over voluntarily, then nvm.
stay stuck in that filth you've been reading and watching then.

And what filth would that be?
Are you ready to admit my post wasn't directed at you or are you going to carry on with your delusion?

whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

if this doesn't change, then i'll leave my account unused from then on.
and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
so consider your options wisely, moderators.
this is about your last chance.

Just put anyone who starts insulting on the ignore list. You're literally giving them what they want if you react to their insults. I have loads of people on my ignore list, I'm pretty quick to put them on.
I started a thread the other day, mostly people on the ignore list and almost all of them failed to even read what the thread was about, embarrassing as hell on their part.

whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

if this doesn't change, then i'll leave my account unused from then on.
and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
so consider your options wisely, moderators.
this is about your last chance.

how do they shut you out of the discussion?

Funny,liberals say they dont exist.
i'm no liberal/extremist/hawk/hyena/wolf/fanboy. i'm a middle-of-the-road realist.
and i'm most open to intelligent debate without insulting eachother.
can we expand that behavior voluntarily to outside that CDZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back