Moderators under scrutiny mainstream media attacks Matt Lauer

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
We all know most of the moderators are going to be biased for hillary.....thus The Donald cannot expect to get a fair shake in the debates....The Republicans must insist on at least someone that can be fair to some extent...hillary no doubt would love to see The Donald boycott the debates...so far he has said only a natural disaster could keep him from showing up....thus he will gove even though he knows the mods will be biased against him...hoping his message will still be able to get out and that the people will see the bias against him....well at least the fairminded will....the democrats of course are blinded by their agenda.

Moderators Under Scrutiny as Mainstream Media Attacks Matt Lauer - Breitbart

Debate moderators face perilous task

Donald shouldnt be held to the same standard as Hillary he knows absolutely nothing about anything, they should ask Donald questions about how big his penis is, and what's the best brand of spray-on tan out there, then direct all serious questions to Hillary Clinton who we all know is going to be president anyway

Hopefully, Trump will take over the debates and ask Clinton all the questions the moderators have been warned/paid not to.

Donald shouldnt be held to the same standard as Hillary he knows absolutely nothing about anything, they should ask Donald questions about how big his penis is, and what's the best brand of spray-on tan out there, then direct all serious questions to Hillary Clinton who we all know is going to be president anyway

Bwaaaa..hope you like crow meat.

Hopefully, Trump will take over the debates and ask Clinton all the questions the moderators have been warned/paid not to.
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE with a brain agrees that Lauer was tougher on Clinton. I'm not complaining. An interviewer should ask the questions we need answers to. Stop blaming the media for having such an abominable candidate!

You did not have any problem in the past 8 years about the "know-nothings"

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE with a brain agrees that Lauer was tougher on Clinton. I'm not complaining. An interviewer should ask the questions we need answers to. Stop blaming the media for having such an abominable candidate!

I blame media for everything I don't blame Obama for. :laugh:

I blame media for everything I don't blame Obama for. :laugh:
Fair enough.

I'm guessing the empire he built dwarfs your accomplishments. Losers tear down successful people to feel a little better about their diminutive lives. Hillary's accomplishments is lying and dumbfucks like you buy it.

Forum List

Back