Modern lending housing discrimination helping whites stay on top. Example:

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wells Fargo discriminated against black and Latino homebuyers in Sacramento, California, by pushing them into more expensive mortgages than white borrowers, according to a federal lawsuit that cites former employees.

Wells Fargo accused of preying on black and Latino homebuyers in California

Keep in mind that these such things accumulate past to present and if you do the math....they reconcile black socioeconomic inequality. You can clearly see historically the how whites are given advantages that allow them to preserve there superiority of status.

The reason that racist want to repress such truths, present and past, is because the common sense person would deduce that such things could explain the racial gaps in this nation, as opposed to the racist narrative of black innate inferiority causing it.

Last edited:
If they are dumb enough to get hoodwinked into going out of their established budget then it's not discrimination..

If they are dumb enough to get hoodwinked into going out of their established budget then it's not discrimination..

Ahhhh...the ole racist mantra of white mental superiority. If the slave was just smart enough to run away......there would have been no problem of slavery.

Ahhhh...the ole racist mantra of white mental superiority. If the slave was just smart enough to run away......there would have been no problem of slavery.
Yeah you run with that mentality of supposing all blacks and minorities are too stupid to know what they can afford to pay to live..It should serve you well as you preach from yer bunk at the YMCA...

Yeah you run with that mentality of supposing all blacks and minorities are too stupid to know what they can afford to pay to live..It should serve you well as you preach from yer bunk at the YMCA...

I don't know what the hell your point is.....but its obviously to deflect from the racist practices at that bank.

I don't know what the hell your point is.....but its obviously to deflect from the racist practices at that bank.
I know what you mean they make me fill out paperwork on a budget to apply for a loan, damn racist...

Wells Fargo discriminated against black and Latino homebuyers in Sacramento, California, by pushing them into more expensive mortgages than white borrowers, according to a federal lawsuit that cites former employees.

Keep in mind that these such things accumulate past to present and if you do the math....they reconcile black socioeconomic inequality. You can clearly see historically the how whites are given advantages that allow them to preserve there superiority of status.

The reason that racist want to repress such truths, present and past, is because the common sense person would deduce that such things could explain the racial gaps in this nation, as opposed to the racist narrative of black innate inferiority causing it.
are you saying black and latino people are stupid and thats the white mans fault?

I know what you mean they make me fill out paperwork on a budget to apply for a loan, damn racist...
I still don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are talking in riddles.

I still don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are talking in riddles.
If the bank is willing to loan you more than someone else how is it racist?

No, you’re just an idiot.

are you saying black and latino people are stupid and thats the white mans fault?

That is how the minds of racist think. It works like this: People working at the bank, like people on this forum, think blacks are inferior to whites. Hence, they think they can push higher rates on blacks and get away with it....and are successful in their attempts on some blacks. However, since they believe whites are of superior intellect, they do not even try to push higher rate mortgages on whites. The end result of the assumption is a self fulfilling prophecy. White could be suckered into it too, if the racist person did not assume that white mental superiority and hence did not try to steer whites into it.

Why do you think I am always stressing how many of you on this forum are racist via believing that blacks are inferior? When you believe that blacks are inferior YOU ARE GOING TO TREAT BLACKS DIFFERENTLY!!! You are not going to give blacks the benefit of the doubt of intelligence, while you will give it to whites.....resulting in practices like at this bank, which clearly hurt blacks and impact black wealth relative to white wealth.

That is how the minds of racist think. It works like this: People working at the bank, like people on this forum, think blacks are inferior to whites. Hence, they think they can push higher rates on blacks and get away with it....and are successful in their attempts on some blacks. However, since the believe whites are of superior intellect, they do not even try to push higher rate mortgages on whites. The end result of the assumption is a self fulfilling prophecy. White could be suckered into it too, if the racist person did not assume that white mental superiority and hence did not try to steer whites into it.

Why do you think I am always stressing how many of you on this forum are racist via believing that blacks are inferior? When you believe that blacks are inferior YOU ARE GOING TO TREAT BLACKS DIFFERENTLY!!! You are not going to give blacks the benefit of the doubt of intelligence, while you will give it to whites.....resulting in practices like at this bank, which clearly hurt blacks and impact black wealth relative to white wealth.
No, you’re an idiot.

That is how the minds of racist think. It works like this: People working at the bank, like people on this forum, think blacks are inferior to whites. Hence, they think they can push higher rates on blacks and get away with it....and are successful in their attempts on some blacks. However, since the believe whites are of superior intellect, they do not even try to push higher rate mortgages on whites. The end result of the assumption is a self fulfilling prophecy. White could be suckered into it too, if the racist person did not assume that white mental superiority and hence did not try to steer whites into it.

You yourself think blacks are inferior.

No, you’re an idiot.

Thanks.....but that still puts me ahead of you, given that everything is relative.

No, you’re an idiot.

Thanks.....but that still puts me ahead of you.
Uh...no.

I think blacks are in an inferior position in society and has been for over 300 years due to racism.

I think blacks are in an inferior position in society and has been for over 300 years due to racism.
Education...it rocks!

So you just think american blacks are inferior?

This is not rocket science. Its like two shoplifters enter a store, one black and one white, and the person monitoring security is white and believes blacks are more likely to be criminals than whites. The fact that the person believes blacks are more criminal means that blacks get watched more and consequently black shoplifter gets busted and the white shoplifter gets away. Its called a self fulfilling prophecy. If not for the bias of the security person, they would have caught the white shoplifter. However, by focusing on blacks they catch more blacks thereby fueling there belief that blacks are more criminal.

People assuming whites are smarter means that they don't try to push these higher priced loans upon whites like they do upon blacks. However, if they tried to push them upon whites as much as blacks whites would fall victims at similar rates as blacks, but because they don't try means that black fall victim and you have situation like we have at the bank.

I cannot stress enough how beliefs have consequences that play out in real life. There is no benign bias. If you believe that blacks are inferior, you are going to treat blacks differently in such a way to promote an inferior condition in blacks. All the people on this forum who believe that blacks are inferior are the type of people who would push higher interest loans upon blacks, while giving whites a pass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back