Modern lending housing discrimination helping whites stay on top. Example:

This is not rocket science. Its like two shop lifters enter a store, one black and one white, and the person monitoring security is white and believes blacks are more likely to be criminals than whites. The fact that the person believes blacks are more criminal means that blacks get watched more and consequently black shoplifter gets busted and the white shoplifter gets away. Its called a self fulfilling prophecy. If not for the bias of the security person, they would have caught the white shoplifter. However, by focusing on blacks they catch more blacks thereby fueling there belief that blacks are more criminal.
It’s time for an Al Sharpton protest.

This is not rocket science. Its like two shoplifters enter a store, one black and one white, and the person monitoring security is white and believes blacks are more likely to be criminals than whites. The fact that the person believes blacks are more criminal means that blacks get watched more and consequently black shoplifter gets busted and the white shoplifter gets away. Its called a self fulfilling prophecy. If not for the bias of the security person, they would have caught the white shoplifter. However, by focusing on blacks they catch more blacks thereby fueling there belief that blacks are more criminal.

People assuming whites are smarter means that they don't try to push these higher priced loans upon whites like they do upon blacks. However, if they tried to push them upon whites as much as blacks whites would fall victims at similar rates as blacks, but because they don't try means that black fall victim and you have situation like we have at the bank.
why do you think they would have caught the white one instead of the black? That sounds like racism! :abgg2q.jpg:

Wow....you can't make this stuff up. I present an article about lending discrimination....AND I BECOME THE BAD GUY AND RACIST/IDIOT.....and not the institution being sued for racism.

You can't tell me racism is not alive and well when that happens. This is the white version of "snitches get stitches" ...lol. Ergo....anyone reporting racism, past or present, is going to get their azz kicked and your loved ones are at risk too.

Wow....you can't make this stuff up. I present an article about lending discrimination....AND I BECOME THE BAD GUY AND RACIST/IDIOT.....and not the institution being sued for racism.

You can't tell me racism is not alive and well when that happens. This is the white version of "snitches get stitches" ...lol. Ergo....anyone reporting racism, past or present, is going to get their azz kicked and your loved ones are at risk too.
Dude, your entire premise is that blacks and latinos are too fucking stupid to buy a house they can afford. Thats even what the suit says, basically.
You arent doing yourself any favors talking shit about your race. JS

Dude, your entire premise is that blacks and latinos are too fucking stupid to buy a house they can afford. Thats even what the suit says, basically.

When did it become MY premise? Its an article on CNN about the city of Sacramento suing based upon the claim of lending discrimination.

Obviously some people were not knowledgeable enough.....but the reason that there is a racial discrepancy is because they did NOT AIM IT AT WHITES. What don't you understand about that? Had they aimed it at whites whites would have fallen victim at these rates as well.

When did it become MY premise? Its an article on CNN about the city of Sacramento suing based upon the claim of lending discrimination.

Obviously some people were not knowledgeable enough.....but the reason that there is a racial discrepancy is because they did NOT AIM IT AT WHITES. What don't you understand about that? Had they aimed it at whites whites would have fallen victim at these rates as well.
How do you know?

How do you know?

Because people who see certain races as inferior will nearly always make subjective decisions that does not give the benefit of the doubt to the race that it sees as inferior, while it will give it to the race that it thinks superior. Often times is not even conscious. In other words, you cannot be a racist and not BEHAVE like a racist. You will discriminate.

That is why so many whites try hard to deflect from or discredit racism as playing a role in many black problems (to the degree that these problems are greater for blacks than whites). Its clear that racism produces negative consequences and that racist attitudes and beliefs do as well. This racism and its consequences, past and present, makes the racism explanation for black inequality very plausible......which the racist and conservative does not want to hear because it goes against their narrative of black inferiority as the root cause.

Last edited:

How do you know?

Because people who see certain races as inferior will nearly always make subjective decisions that does not give the benefit of the doubt to the race that it sees as inferior, while it will give it to the race that it thinks superior. Often times is not even conscious. In other words, you cannot be a racist and not BEHAVE like a racist. You will discriminate.
No. You automatically believe a group of people, based solely on race, are stupid enough to get loans they cant afford. How do you know?

How do you know?

No. You automatically believe a group of people, based solely on race, are stupid enough to get loans they cant afford. How do you know?

Lol....you are obviously projecting. I believe that if lenders or loan officers did not target blacks that there would be no racial discrepancy. Whites would have been just as stupid and the bank would not be getting sued over it. This is not elementary school level. Its easier than that. If you TARGET a race of people you are going to catch more of them. What don't you understand?

Last edited:

How do you know?

Lol....you are obviously projecting. I believe that if lenders or loan officers did not target blacks that there would be no racial discrepancy. Whites would have been just as stupid and the bank would not be getting sued over it. This is not elementary school level. Its easier than that. If you TARGET a race of people you are going to catch more of them. What don't you understand?
racist

The people wanting the loan get a credit score, that credit score determines you interest rate...If it's too high shop around..Damn white people, always getting mortgages..

The people wanting the loan get a credit score, that credit score determines you interest rate...If it's too high shop around..Damn white people, always getting mortgages..

Wow.....I bet they never thought to check to see if the credit scores were similar. You should have been president. I can see now that no one will be able to slip anything past you. You got all the bases covered.

Forum List

Back