🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MoH Four Names

• Banned
Incredible: Our President, President Barrack Obama will be awarding Groberg the Medal of Honor on Nov 12. He will be the 10th living recipient from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to receive the medal.

Groberg was badly wounded–his fibula had torn through his left leg and his flesh was melting to his uniform.

Groberg’s actions are credited for disrupting the two suicide attack and saving countless lives that day, and on Nov 12. President Barrack Obama will award Groberg the Medal of Honor. He will be the 10th living recipient from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to receive the medal.

“It was the worst day of my life because even though we defeated the enemy I lost four of my brothers,” Groberg said. “This medal is not about me, it’s about the four individuals that I lost. It’s about them, it’s about their families, it’s about true heroes that sacrificed everything for their country.

Groberg, now 32, was originally born in France and became a U.S. citizen in 2001.

This Army captain will get the Medal of Honor for tackling an Afghan suicide bomber

Last edited:
Dante

Click the link...

It proves you're a coward that hates our troops... and it works. I check it myself!!!
Jesus, what an idjit!

VA fraudsters like you are NOT our troops. :rofl:

I know active military that laugh at dipshits like you do when I play my routine mimicking the loser who spent a few years in the military walking around as if it forms the meaning of his/her whole life. Unless one has spent a while in combat, wtf is non-combat related ptsd? Being told to follow orders? :rofl:
It's a scam

What losers like YOU do after you leave the military is what is disgusting. Gaming the system and questioning the patriotism of others
State your service...

If you lie, remember the Stolen Valor Act... It's a crime.

Why would you dishonor a thread about a Medal of Honor recipient?

shame on you
Why would you dishonor a thread about a Medal of Honor recipient?
Not at all... I respect THEIR service...

But this spilled over from another thread where you were demonstrating open contempt for veterans...

I respect them...

I just don't respect you, our the Kenyan's failing policies that made their sacrifices necessary.

Dante apologizes to any and all persons that have witnessed this disgraceful conduct. If I had known I was being trolled after by such a disturbed person I would have never posted on this subject.

I ask, will anyone take the link and repost this story so I can have this thread deleted?

Please, this is a disgrace in need of fixing/ Anybody can use the link to the news article and start another thread and hopefully it will be respected

Dante
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back