🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Molenbeck today Dearborn tomorrow.

Its not a certainty if we elect some people who are not afraid to say Fuck You to the Political Correctness Nazis, also known as the Democratic Party, also known as Vote-Whores....who correctly figure Middle Easterners are so fucked up they have to be sure and reliable Democrat Party Voters.

It is a certainty.

Why Dearborn? What State is this, Minnesota? Molenbeek is Jihad HQ, so Dearborn must be full of the Religion of Peaceniks :rolleyes-41:

Google is your friend. Google Dearborn. You will realize that it is only a matter of time.

Dearborn is in Michigan....uh oh, I see what you mean:

Middle Eastern ancestries make up the largest ethnic grouping with Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Syrian and Palestinians.

I read about Minnesota being full of the worst, Somalians, the Somali's are the worst of the worst.

It is a certainty.

Why Dearborn? What State is this, Minnesota? Molenbeek is Jihad HQ, so Dearborn must be full of the Religion of Peaceniks :rolleyes-41:

Google is your friend. Google Dearborn. You will realize that it is only a matter of time.

Middle Eastern ancestries make up the largest ethnic grouping with Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Syrian and Palestinians.

I read about Minnesota being full of the worst, Somalians, the Somali's are the worst of the worst.

Not if, but WHEN they hit, either in Michigan or Minnesota, you will realize that all of them are the worst.

It is a certainty.

Not if, but WHEN they hit, either in Michigan or Minnesota, you will realize that all of them are the worst.

I was just reading that from the mid-19th Century up until about 20 years ago, the majority of the people of Dearborn were primarily of Polish, German, Irish or Italian descent.

the_binding_of_isaac___isaac_by_efrejok-d54kjg9.png

Molenbeck today Dearborn tomorrow.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dat's why we gotta keep dem mooslamics out...

... an' deport the ones already here."

Dearborn, MI, no longer looks like it's in America. The Muslims have taken over and are turning it into the place they came from.

Forum List

Back