Mom charged after driving with kids inside infatable pool on roof

Dumbest thing I've ever seen. How did she afford an Audi Q5???

This whole thing might be a little alarmist. I mean, how far was the neighbors house? Back roads? How fast was she going? If I were 10 I would have volunteered to do that for my mom. In fact, I would have talked her into it

This whole thing might be a little alarmist. I mean, how far was the neighbors house? Back roads? How fast was she going? If I were 10 I would have volunteered to do that for my mom. In fact, I would have talked her into it

Alarmist? The woman was a dangerous idiot. She had her kids in the pool to hold it down from blowing away. What if a wind came along and took that pool along with the kids with it and flipped it into oncoming traffic? ITMT, apparently it never occurred to Mom she could simply deflate the thing, fold it up and put it in her trunk? She risked her kid's lives to save her the trouble of reinflating it at home.

I might be disposed to wonder if charges could be filed with the store that sold it to her and let her take it home that way.

Mom Charged After Driving With Kids Inside Inflatable Pool On Roof
CHICAGO (CBS)– A Dixon mom was arrested after she was found driving while her kids sat inside an inflatable pool on top of her car.

Nope society is not breaking down one bit is it? You can be sure this twit hates Trump too bahahah. You just cann't make this shit up.

Apparently you can make it up, as you just did. There is absolute ZERO in the story about any kind of politics or any kind of Rump. You don't even know if she's a voter at all, yet you're willing to pull it straight out of your ass.

Which speaks volumes about you, doesn't it.

Alarmist? The woman was a dangerous idiot. She had her kids in the pool to hold it down from blowing away. What if a wind came along and took that pool along with the kids with it and flipped it into oncoming traffic? ITMT, apparently it never occurred to Mom she could simply deflate the thing, fold it up and put it in her trunk? She risked her kid's lives to save her the trouble of reinflating it at home.

I might be disposed to wonder if charges could be filed with the store that sold it to her and let her take it home that way.
Come on tooby. This was a premeditated move to take it to their neighbors house to get it pumped up. The store was not involved. When I was 10 I was tough and plenty strong enough to pull off a minor maneuver like that. They were probably creeping along so slow the needle of the speedometer stayed at 0. No sweat.

Come on tooby. This was a premeditated move to take it to their neighbors house to get it pumped up. The store was not involved. When I was 10 I was tough and plenty strong enough to pull off a minor maneuver like that. They were probably creeping along so slow the needle of the speedometer stayed at 0. No sweat.

Come on Wammy.
  • You don't know she had it inflated at her neighbors.
  • How many neighbors do you know so far away you need to drive there by car?
  • You don't know she didn't take if off the storeroom floor on display already inflated.
  • Big difference between child laws of when you were 10 and today.
  • Anyone driving an Audi Q5 can afford the $20 bucks for an electric inflator.
  • She could have just as easily tied the thing down to her car with rope.

Everybody knows you're 'joking' but just to pick it apart (a) if you need to secure something on your roof there are these things called "ropes" and "bungee cords" and (b) how in the wide world of fuck are you going to transport a container of water without it spilling.

And on top of that, think of the children.

Imagine trying to explain if she had had a head-on.

Everybody knows you're 'joking' but just to pick it apart (a) if you need to secure something on your roof there are these things called "ropes" and "bungee cords" and (b) how in the wide world of fuck are you going to transport a container of water without it spilling.

And on top of that, think of the children.

Imagine trying to explain if she had had a head-on.
I predict those kids will grow up to be self sufficient and very successful, can do type of people but that's beside the point. I'd still have to see all the conditions before I would pass judgement against the lady.

Come on Wammy.
  • You don't know she had it inflated at her neighbors.
  • How many neighbors do you know so far away you need to drive there by car?
  • You don't know she didn't take if off the storeroom floor on display already inflated.
  • Big difference between child laws of when you were 10 and today.
  • Anyone driving an Audi Q5 can afford the $20 bucks for an electric inflator.
  • She could have just as easily tied the thing down to her car with rope.
Come on tooby. You have to read a little to get the details. You're awful quick to wanna' throw some poor store under the bus. But you're definitely right about the changing laws. We're becoming a country of pussies.

Maybe out in the field on a farm....not on streets.

NO, not anywhere. If the obvious really has to be stated, what if the kid ventures too close to the edge and falls off, moving or not? Mindless.

Here's a shot or a random shot of the highway in that town.
"Ghost riding" your car was popular for some time. What about the recent "KiKi challenge"?

No idea in the world what the fuck you're talking about.

Forum List

Back