Momma Obama wants to tell you how to raise your kids, listen up!!!

Our youth should have no role models outside of the Family unit. That's the ticket. :Rolleyes:

Sure they should, but not a scummy Politician.

and did you just call a family, a Unit.

Michelle Obama is not a politician. She holds no elected office. She is doing much the same thing as every other First Lady, using her position to promote positive messages and encourage parents to become more active with their kids. Please explain why I am supposed to be outraged about this?

Our youth should have no role models outside of the Family unit. That's the ticket. :Rolleyes:

Michelle Obama is not a politician. She holds no elected office. She is doing much the same thing as every other First Lady, using her position to promote positive messages and encourage parents to become more active with their kids. Please explain why I am supposed to be outraged about this?

Because Rush Sean and Glenn said you should.
Why aren't you saluting them and following their instructions?
Commie.

Commie.

This made me laugh. I tuned in to Hannity's show last night and watched him come unglued over Obama not issuing an Easter "proclamation". What a fucking tool Hannity is....

no one said you should be outraged. I just have no respect for Mrs. Obama when she said in a speech, For the first time in my Adult life I am PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.

YouTube - Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA

Wow...another Obama Derangement Syndrome thread. How shocking...:rolleyes:

I suppose Nancy Reagan was "telling you how to raise your kids" with DARE, right? What was Laura's "thing", reading and literacy? What a nanny bitch, trying to get people to read.

Last time I checked, these were suggestions, not edicts.
:lol: They are very transparent, aren't they?

Commie.

This made me laugh. I tuned in to Hannity's show last night and watched him come unglued over Obama not issuing an Easter "proclamation". What a fucking tool Hannity is....

Hannity sells work from home rip off kits and doomsday food products on his show.
That alone should tell anyone he is a whore first and foremost.

I dont think the OP realizes that there's been a Presidential fitness plan/award for decades. Suddenly, because it's the Obamas saying it...somehow it's EVUL!!! NANNY STATE!!! OMGZ!!!!

Obama Derangement Syndrome...yet again.

Fat kids is being considered a national security issue because there are fewer and fewer teens who can meet military fitness standards

no one said you should be outraged. I just have no respect for Mrs. Obama when she said in a speech, For the first time in my Adult life I am PROUD OF MY COUNTRY.

hey Steph..

Why don't you take something out of context and blow it out of proportion?

hey Steph..

Why don't you take something out of context and blow it out of proportion?

Nothing taken out of context there. She said it, but you can spin it all you want.

The human body was DESIGNED to be hungry MOST of the time.

We were NOT designed to eat three square meals a day ever day.

Few of us are EVER really hungry so far too many of us are FAT.

We eat the wrong kids of food and we eat too damned much of it, too.

I'm guessing more than 50% of the people reading this are carrying pounds and pounds of fat.

You know what you need to do but you can't get motivated enough to do it.

You are no less addicted to overeating than I am to smoking.

And that extra poundage you're carrying is more like to kill you than my smoking is likely to kill me.

But if your happy, who the hell is anybody to tell you to lose weight?

I'm aware of what she said and, like you, I find it offensive and question her loyalty to our country. And, like you, I don't respect her. However, that does not mean she is wrong in everything she does and, I happen to agree with anyone in public life speaking up about parenting.

Out of one side of their mouth, government says kids are too fat and need to go out and exercise and out of the other side of their mouth, government bans freeze tag and wiffle ball. :rolleyes: How about government work on the budget and such and leave the parenting of children up to the parents.

Speaking of parents, why don't they get off their fat, lazy asses and yank the computer/tv/playstation/cell phones from their kids hands. Gadzooks, what a novel idea!

Last edited:

I'm aware of what she said and, like you, I find it offensive and question her loyalty to our country. And, like you, I don't respect her. However, that does not mean she is wrong in everything she does and, I happen to agree with anyone in public life speaking up about parenting.

I don't need some Politician or their wives preaching to me, that's just me.
And when she spouts that our children being overweight is a National Security issue, I find that and her offensive as hell.

Last edited:
Wow...another Obama Derangement Syndrome thread. How shocking...:rolleyes:

I suppose Nancy Reagan was "telling you how to raise your kids" with DARE, right? What was Laura's "thing", reading and literacy? What a nanny bitch, trying to get people to read.

Last time I checked, these were suggestions, not edicts.

I think the commercial missed the mark. I used to do that with
my kids just for laughs.

I don't need some Politician or their wives preaching to me, that's just me.
And when she spouts that our children being overweight is a National Security issue, I find that and her offensive as hell.

Michelle's a liberal, she probably thought that conservative parents would be more receptive to a National Security issue. She's an idiot. But the fact remains, that people with a public profile do use that profile to speak out on issues. That's not a bad thing, you don't need it. Fine, don't listen. But there clearly are parents who need someone to 'splain how to raise kids... because it seems to me that we have a lot of parents who can't even discipline their kids, yet alone encourage healthy habits.

Hey America....

Your kids are FAT.....the main reason is because you are fat too
Your kids spend too much time on the computer and playing video games and never go outside by themselves

God forbid someone challenges a Republicans god given right to raise fat, lazy kids

What do you expect when people have been fed the fear of child molesters and abduction?

People have been conditioned to be afraid of absolutely everything by the fucking powers that be that they willingly give up their liberties to the all powerful benevolent government in exchange for protection and (a false sense of) security.

Hey America....

Your kids spend too much time on the computer and playing video games and never go outside by themselves

God forbid someone challenges a Republicans god given right to raise fat, lazy kids
I'm not buying it. Michelle used her own daughters non existant
weight problem to push this. It is the poor on aid that raise the majorty of heavy kids. You want to play party blame at least be honest

Hey America....

What do you expect when people have been fed the fear of child molesters and abduction?

People have been conditioned to be afraid of absolutely everything by the fucking powers that be that they willingly give up their liberties to the all powerful benevolent government in exchange for protection and (a false sense of) security.

There is hysteria about the dangers of allowing unsupervised children in public. Fact is, there were child molesters out there 30 years ago and most child molesters are family members. Your kids are probably safer running around unsupervised in a public playground than being watched by Uncle Fred

Forum List

Back