🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Monica Lewinsky freaked out when she found out Clinton was screwing Walter Mondale's daughter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:lol:

Any female members here that Bill didn't make a pass at ?

Lewinsky allegedly freaked out at Clinton’s affair with Mondale’s daughter

President Bill Clinton had an affair with former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter — while multitasking with at least two mistresses in the White House — according to a tell-all by a Secret Service officer who guarded the Oval Office.

Gary J. Byrne’s account of walking in on Clinton and the gorgeous Eleanor Mondale, then a TV journalist, is the first eyewitness report of the long-rumored affair.
http://nypost.com/2016/06/18/monica-lewinsky-ironically-freaked-out-that-bill-cheated-on-her/

President Bill Clinton had an affair with former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter — while multitasking with at least two mistresses in the White House — according to a tell-all by a Secret Service officer who guarded the Oval Office.

Gary J. Byrne’s account of walking in on Clinton and the gorgeous Eleanor Mondale, then a TV journalist, is the first eyewitness report of the long-rumored affair.
http://nypost.com/2016/06/18/monica-lewinsky-ironically-freaked-out-that-bill-cheated-on-her/

Fatty Monica Lewinsky was probably also jealous of Eleanor Mondale because she was blonde and glamorous, things that types like Monica wish they could be, but know they can never be.

It's tragic Eleanor Mondale died, the evil Cancer got her I think.

Fatty Monica Lewinsky was probably also jealous of Eleanor Mondale because she was blonde and glamorous, things that types like Monica wish they could be, but know they can never be.

Yes, I think it was brain cancer.

Very tragic.

Lewinsky allegedly freaked out at Clinton’s affair with Mondale’s daughter | New York Post

Very tragic.

Indeed.

Both Eleanor and Monica are/were better looking than Hillary.

Bubba certainly was good at multi tasking...too bad it was all about getting laid. The dude was entirely uncontrollable and likely was a sex addict.

Granny says she tolerated Monica...

... `cause she wharn't much of a threat...

... `cause she was a pudgy porker...

... but she didn't know...

... `bout Eleanor Mondale either...

... dat rascal!

Forum List

Back